Unity Completed Bedroom Android: Type 2B [Final] [Thunderbolt]

ThunderBoltGames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
2BStanding2.png

Overview:
Hero of the game gets a chance to buy decommissioned battle Android formelly designed for deployment in battlefield, now repurposed for bedroom service.

Thread Updated: 2020-12-12
Release Date: 2020-12-10
Developer: Thunderbolt - - F95zone -
Version: Final
Censorship: No
Language: English
Other game: Lady Thunder

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - -
Win x32: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png IMG_1035.JPG IMG_1111.JPG 2BStanding2.png

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Would be fun if in the future you slowly adding more android girls from Nier automata in the game so that we could decide which one we want to buy, overall look very interesting and can't wait to try this one...ALL HAIL 2B OUR GODDESS

Reactions: Chiur

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I did my best folks, I did my best. I am sorry if that is an game ruiner for you.
Well! It was actually very good, the sex scenes was very hot and sexy...Just don't look at the chin too much and everything is fine, fun game and can't wait to see more from you

• Haha
Reactions: DuniX

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
her chin is fine and the games great thank you for it i appreciate it unlike the other ungratefuls
So saying that this 2B isn't identical to the real 2B = being ungrateful?
I'm guessing you're one of those criticism = violence/harassment crowd.

ThunderBoltGames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
So saying that this 2B isn't identical to the real 2B = being ungrateful?
I'm guessing you're one of those criticism = violence/harassment crowd.
He rather just mentioned that it is not a deal breaker for everybody and some people still can appreciate it nonetheless.

Personally I am glad for you criticism. To be honest it is something I would't have ever noticed and I will keep it in mind next time I am working on something new.

hirantahinema

Oct 21, 2019
He rather just mentioned that it is not a deal breaker for everybody and some people still can appreciate it nonetheless.

Personally I am glad for you criticism. To be honest it is something I would't have ever noticed and I will keep it in mind next time I am working on something new.
Hi. Can you use original model of 2B and add no blindfold mask function? I saw original model in old version of true facials for example it's on Unity too.

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
I did my best folks, I did my best. I am sorry if that is an game ruiner for you.
i have to agree with the other complaints. why not just make her lips fuller and shorten the length of the chin/smooth it out and overall reel in the jawline. larger breasts could help offset the manly head too.

ThunderBoltGames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
Hi. Can you use original model of 2B and add no blindfold mask function? I saw original model in old version of true facials for example it's on Unity too.
Depends, there are a lot of models to use out there. I am not exactly sure what you mean by original model thought. I used model prepared by someone else where cloth were separated from the body including the mask.