Mod Flash Abandoned Behind The Dune - Jessica Revision Mod [10dlorenzo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aelros

Jul 19, 2017
Would love if you can possibly add more scenes with the Reverend Mother, maybe an anal scene since there's only one previously in the game. Also maybe more scenes with the Spice Alien? :)

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
As usual, Canto Forte, update the OP with this post whenever you can.

Hello, everybody. This time around I have a rather little update to share with you guys, but I hope you enjoy what it has.

This update adds 3 scenes to the "Animations" file (and, of course, the respective dialogues in-game that tell the player when said animations are "unlocked"):
-An anal scene with the Reverend Mother (reskin of the anal scene with Jessica) that is "unlocked" after Paul uses the voice on her for the first time.
-An animated version of the threesome between Alia, Paul and Lady Jessica (pretty much what the 1.1 version had to offer, only this time is, y'know, actually animated).
-A vaginal scene between Paul and Alia (basically Alia's version of the shared vaginal scene that most ladies have in the game). In order to make this scene I used part of an artwork made by some fan of Behind the Dune that Master Jacob generously shared with me, but since neither of us knows who actually draw said artwork, I can't properly give him credit. If any of you knows who is the autor of this fanart, I would be glad to know so I can properly credit him.

397759_AliaAnal2.png

And that would be all. As usual, feel free to tell me about any bugs other than the ones that are expected (Duncan's and Leto's gholas infinite loops and Leto not having sprites).
Have a nice day!

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
As usual, Canto Forte, update the OP with this post whenever you can.

Hello, everybody. This time around I have a rather little update to share with you guys, but I hope you enjoy what it has.

This update adds 3 scenes to the "Animations" file (and, of course, the respective dialogues in-game that tell the player when said animations are "unlocked"):
-An anal scene with the Reverend Mother (reskin of the anal scene with Jessica) that is "unlocked" after Paul uses the voice on her for the first time.
-An animated version of the threesome between Alia, Paul and Lady Jessica (pretty much what the 1.1 version had to offer, only this time is, y'know, actually animated).
-A vaginal scene between Paul and Alia (basically Alia's version of the shared vaginal scene that most ladies have in the game). In order to make this scene I used part of an artwork made by some fan of Behind the Dune that Master Jacob generously shared with me, but since neither of us knows who actually draw said artwork, I can't properly give him credit. If any of you knows who is the autor of this fanart, I would be glad to know so I can properly credit him.

View attachment 400835

And that would be all. As usual, feel free to tell me about any bugs other than the ones that are expected (Duncan's and Leto's gholas infinite loops and Leto not having sprites).
Have a nice day!

excellent work 10dlorenzo, thank you very much

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
I am so pleased with the update, and all the animations you are adding to the mod. With the previous release focused on Harah, you had me laughing when she asked about what M.I.L.F. stood for. Thank you. For everything. XD

Reactions: 10dlorenzo

db098

Jul 1, 2017
so are the new ones just not implemented in 1.2.1 cause they don't seem to play in game they play out side if i load them by them self's

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
so are the new ones just not implemented in 1.2.1 cause they don't seem to play in game they play out side if i load them by them self's
By "new ones" I'm assuming that you mean the scenes of the "Animations" file. If so, said scenes never showed up in-game to begin with (not animated at least), because I don't know how to implement new scenes to the game, I can only modify scenes that are already there.
Friendly advice, btw, it is wise to read the OP thoroughly before asking something that is explained there.

Reactions: Canto Forte

db098

Jul 1, 2017
ah ok sorry about that. i did find a small bug tho Sabibah the girl who's mouth you pee in it skips strait to banning her first witch breaks sensitive subject selection with her. thxs for your hard work

• Haha
Reactions: 10dlorenzo

Master Jacob

Jul 24, 2017
Since the mod does not have a "Scene Gallery" with the new animations, could you also provide non-text versions of the sex animations? For example, with Alia's newest scene (THANK YOU) there is no way to toggle the text off like in the normal flash file. For those who did not already know, pressing CTRL (Control) on windows computers hides text during the animations for the full game. Not only that, but the follower icons also.

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
ah ok sorry about that. i did find a small bug tho Sabibah the girl who's mouth you pee in it skips strait to banning her first witch breaks sensitive subject selection with her. thxs for your hard work
As usual, some sacrifices had to be made for this to work. Both scenes with the captured fremen concubines were replaced, and you can no longer trigger the piss drinking scene with one of the fremen girls in-game. Sorry about that to whoever liked them
Seriously dude, read the OP :ROFLMAO:
I appreciate the intentions, though. Thanks for taking the time to letting me know about bugs and I'm glad you liked my work ;)

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Since the mod does not have a "Scene Gallery" with the new animations, could you also provide non-text versions of the sex animations? For example, with Alia's newest scene (THANK YOU) there is no way to toggle the text off like in the normal flash file. For those who did not already know, pressing CTRL (Control) on windows computers hides text during the animations for the full game. Not only that, but the follower icons also.
Could be done I suppose. Kind of a bummer though, because that means making twice as many gifs. But since I don't have an update planned for the near future I guess I could do that in the meantime.

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Here you go:
Vega Hunters doesn't have an option to hide text however, so the threesome scenes have text still. Sorry about that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote