Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
How to activate the cheat mode??? What the cheat mod does??? Please reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I would find it more sensible if you could apply "THE VOICE" to everyone and thus influence everyone ...
Just see it as he's new to it and doesn't have that great of control over it yet. It seems they are aware of something when he uses it. Just going around and making people do stuff they don't want to will rouse suspicions.

dmmddr6

Sep 1, 2020
where is V2.266.6 SAVE LOCATION ?????

i cannot find C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[ABunchOfNumbersAndLetters]\localhost\

just remaining oldversion 2.23swf folder....

how can i find???????????????????

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi gus just see this game right now. I just have one question to ask.
Yes i read the genre tag and i do not see it, but better to ask, than to find out at your own expense!
There is some NTR? As i say under genre tag, there is no NTR tag. But looking at the images shared on the first page, i saw a couple of pictures like... girls with other men and i really do not like NTR/shared and so on. Considering that I know the movie, I know very well that the MC has a mother, a very young sister and a wife. Read the summary of the game i expact some harem things so... Can someone tell me if there is avoiding choice? If i can avoid it?

Thank you

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Honestly, it's kind of weird that the game has been in dev for ages and we still can't fuck Alia. It's kind of unreasonable to continue support for something that's taking this long if that's one of the things you are still waiting for with the project.

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
Honestly, it's kind of weird that the game has been in dev for ages and we still can't fuck Alia. It's kind of unreasonable to continue support for something that's taking this long if that's one of the things you are still waiting for with the project.
it's hard to know his actual plans for alia, in 2017, he said there wouldn't be any special scenes with her, but that was the same year patreon expanded it's guidelines, so he was probably being careful, since he added content for her later. But, you know, he's famous for not giving what his followers want, so it's better not to have any expectations and support him only when you know what his plans for the game are

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
For me David is going to do something with Alia, we have to give him time, at the end of last year he surprised us with Jessica's DP, which several of us had asked for, we were lucky, let's hope the same happens with Alia

Reactions: tankdick

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
it's hard to know his actual plans for alia, in 2017, he said there wouldn't be any special scenes with her, but that was the same year patreon expanded it's guidelines, so he was probably being careful, since he added content for her later. But, you know, he's famous for not giving what his followers want, so it's better not to have any expectations and support him only when you know what his plans for the game are
That's fair, ultimately I think the devs should whatever they want. Creative freedom is awesome. Facilitating that kind of freedom is in my opinion why it's actually important that sites like this exist. But ye know it's easy to get annoyed when you want something.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes