Jooj Cena

Feb 3, 2019
How long is the current story guys? I don't like when I find something cool and its just 10min gameplay, prefer to wait some time until stuff is done yknow?

RaimiNii

Sep 30, 2018
Someone else have problems running this on Android? I have Android 10 and installed Adobe Air, every time i open the app it gives me a error message saying this app has been made for a previous version and cannot open.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
How can we save our game? I cant reach my old saves? Or is there any way to open scenes?

Last edited:

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
don't mean to sound stupid but im on a Mac and I used to be able to play this game online and yesterday I tried to find the online version of the game but the page kept giving me a 404 error and that page im looking for is not available can anyone help plz ? I haven't finished the game yet

Dec 11, 2018
don't mean to sound stupid but im on a Mac and I used to be able to play this game online and yesterday I tried to find the online version of the game but the page kept giving me a 404 error and that page im looking for is not available can anyone help plz ? I haven't finished the game yet
It's not just on your end. David is going to put up the new version soon. So far, only the old version of the game (years old at this point) was available on his website. The development of the remake is coming to an end now (I think the last update will be in October). He will make the complete game available to the public again.

Dec 11, 2018
There are many ways to get the ending with Alia on the throne. Using The Voice on Jessica too many times is literally the slowest way to get there.
Just get Paul killed somehow. The earliest possible death is at the hands of the Reverend Mother, when she tests Paul's humanity.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes