Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I'm really not liking that rainbow in the background emerging from the water (Arrakis never gets rainbows, it's a desert planet that has no rain, that's why the Fremen wear stillsuits to retain moisture, water is more valuable than gold and there are no lakes or rivers. No rain = No rainbows) and the faded white edges of the picture indicate it's a dream, those faded white edges were present in the other dream sequence in the game as well.

Unfortunately, I think it's going to be some bullshit dream of a possible future that Paul will wake up from. I think we're being trolled, haha I technically gave you guys the Jessica "content" you wanted so badly! :mad:

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2018
I'm really not liking that rainbow in the background emerging from the water (Arrakis never gets rainbows, it's a desert planet that has no rain, that's why the Fremen wear stillsuits to retain moisture, water is more valuable than gold and there are no lakes or rivers. No rain = No rainbows) and the faded white edges of the picture indicate it's a dream, those faded white edges were present in the other dream sequence in the game as well.

Unfortunately, I think it's going to be some bullshit dream of a possible future that Paul will wake up from. I think we're being trolled, haha I technically gave you guys the Jessica "content" you wanted so badly! :mad:
Fortunately, you are wrong about the rain. The Fremen are secretly working on reversing the desertification of Arrakis (it used to be a lush planet). Paul Muad'Dib, with his vast resources as emperor of the know universe, accelerates the process considerably. There will be rain and even widespread agriculture within a decade.
A vision of the future, yes. But one, that Paul will make happen.

Reactions: Boyoi and Chipote

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Fortunately, you are wrong about the rain. The Fremen are secretly working on reversing the desertification of Arrakis (it used to be a lush planet). Paul Muad'Dib, with his vast resources as emperor of the know universe, accelerates the process considerably. There will be rain and even widespread agriculture within a decade.
A vision of the future, yes. But one, that Paul will make happen.
Well that's all well and good, but it's still a vision of a far future. Meaning that in the plot of the game we still don't have good Jessica content in the main story. Paul hooking up with Jessica in the picture is just a "What if" of a possible future that he'll dream of and that can't actually take place outside of the "Bad Ending" where she's basically passively aggressively indifferent and clinically accepting of her status as one of Paul's harem.

I wish I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. Balsamique seems to be almost deliberately obtuse with the Jessica content in regards to what his supporters want and in what he delivers (Bad Ends, more pissing, futa, and scat). He'll give you more of her so people stop asking for a bit, but just not how they want it so far.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
It’s just so strange, there are scenes with Jessica and other characters (like Duncan and Leto) and it would be relatively easy to make a version of them with Paul also. Balsamique seems to have no problem reusing existing scenes and yet he doesn’t want to do it in this case. Can’t really see why.

Reactions: Boyoi
Dec 11, 2018
It’s just so strange, there are scenes with Jessica and other characters (like Duncan and Leto) and it would be relatively easy to make a version of them with Paul also.
There is a version of Jessica's anal scene with Paul instead of Duncan. Choose Leto as your ghola instead of Duncan and you will have Paul fucking his mom in front of his father. Of course you don't see Paul, only a dick, which could belong to anyone, but the dialogue makes it abudantly clear. The scene selection menu even has this version of the scene as default.
I believe in an earlier build of the game it might have been Leto fucking Jessica in this scene. David must have changed the dialogue at some point.

Well that's all well and good, but it's still a vision of a far future. Meaning that in the plot of the game we still don't have good Jessica content in the main story. Paul hooking up with Jessica in the picture is just a "What if" of a possible future that he'll dream of and that can't actually take place outside of the "Bad Ending" where she's basically passively aggressively indifferent and clinically accepting of her status as one of Paul's harem.

I wish I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. Balsamique seems to be almost deliberately obtuse with the Jessica content in regards to what his supporters want and in what he delivers (Bad Ends, more pissing, futa, and scat). He'll give you more of her so people stop asking for a bit, but just not how they want it so far.
I don't see why it couldn't just as well be a good ending. Anyway, there's little sense to speculate any further, since we will know the truth soon enough.

I disagree, that there isn't any good Jessica content. There are plenty of scenes between her and Paul. It's just, that she won't consent to anything beyond hand job/boob job and you have to force her to get more. I guess it's a matter of taste, but I'm fine with the current state of things. Of course more is always welcome.

Also, David has openly stated several years ago on another board, that he's not very comfortable with incest content. So I'm thankful for every bit of mom/son action he has added since then.
Still, it's a bit weird, that literally the first scene he ever made for the game was Jessica's boob job. I guess, it's just because she's the most important female character in the story, so he did the visual design for her first and then didn't want to release a version to the public without showing off her goods.
And so the incest-loving crowd got attracted to this game right from the start :p

I'm also totally in favour of the pissing and futa content and indifferent to the scat. I'm a bit amused/perplexed whenever I see people here, that clamour for incest, which is far from a vanilla fetish, but then get offended by the sight of some harmless pee and a single girlcock.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I don't see why it couldn't just as well be a good ending. Anyway, there's little sense to speculate any further, since we will know the truth soon enough.
The nature of the scene gives an indication to what it is, there are clouds, a rainbow, and a large body of water. None of which presently exist in Arrakis, so we can safely assume this scene takes place in a possible future. The fades white edges are an indication that it's a vision. Those are the reasons I think it's a dream sequence.

I disagree, that there isn't any good Jessica content. There are plenty of scenes between her and Paul. It's just, that she won't consent to anything beyond hand job/boob job and you have to force her to get more. I guess it's a matter of taste, but I'm fine with the current state of things. Of course more is always welcome.
I guess that's subjective, I think there isn't nearly enough of her and Harah. I'm not alone in wanting another path to engage with her sexually other than using the voice and forcing her. You may be content but I am not, and I don't think I'm alone in that either.

Also, David has openly stated several years ago on another board, that he's not very comfortable with incest content. So I'm thankful for every bit of mom/son action he has added since then.
Still, it's a bit weird, that literally the first scene he ever made for the game was Jessica's boob job. I guess, it's just because she's the most important female character in the story, so he did the visual design for her first and then didn't want to release a version to the public without showing off her goods.
And so the incest-loving crowd got attracted to this game right from the start :p
I agree that if he stated that it's a bit confusing to his supporters. People love MILF's, and Jessica is the most MILFy of the bunch and the character that the many find the hottest so we want more scenes of her and the player character. The MILF and incest-loving crowd is where the money's at outside of going furry so that might be one reason why it was teased at the start.

I'm also totally in favour of the pissing and futa content and indifferent to the scat. I'm a bit amused/perplexed whenever I see people here, that clamour for incest, which is far from a vanilla fetish, but then get offended by the sight of some harmless pee and a single girlcock.
I think this is entirely subjective, and pee play and futa are far from vanilla fetishes as well.

Dec 11, 2018
The nature of the scene gives an indication to what it is, there are clouds, a rainbow, and a large body of water. None of which presently exist in Arrakis, so we can safely assume this scene takes place in a possible future. The fades white edges are an indication that it's a vision. Those are the reasons I think it's a dream sequence.
I'm not saying it's not a dream/vision. But that doesn't mean it has to be a bad ending or some sort of a cop-out.
And now, that I'm thinking about it again, it doesn't have to be a vision. It could be taking place on another planet. The game is still missing an animation for one of the endings, namely the one where Paul returns to Caladan as the Duke.

I guess that's subjective, I think there isn't nearly enough of her and Harah. I'm not alone in wanting another path to engage with her sexually other than using the voice and forcing her. You may be content but I am not, and I don't think I'm alone in that either.
No, you're not alone, far from it. I've been lurking here and elsewhere long enough to know that. Besides, I am not at all averse to having a more consensual relationship between Paul and Jessica.
That being said, I firmly believe, that creators should not listen to their audience too much. That would destroy variety.
There is already a flood of samey, incest-themed games out there.
Of course, one could have a debate over how much creators should be beholden to their Patreon supporter's wishes. They are, in a way, paying customers after all.
Well, I haven't paid a single dime, so what do I know.

I think this is entirely subjective, and pee play and futa are far from vanilla fetishes as well.
It wasn't my intention to rank fetishes in regard to their kinkiness. I was merely pointing out the glasshouse, that the complainers are sitting in.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I'm not saying it's not a dream/vision. But that doesn't mean it has to be a bad ending or some sort of a cop-out.
And now, that I'm thinking about it again, it doesn't have to be a vision. It could be taking place on another planet. The game is still missing an animation for one of the endings, namely the one where Paul returns to Caladan as the Duke.
It could be Caladan, however the faded white edges still nag at me and I am almost certain it's a vision because of that.

No, you're not alone, far from it. I've been lurking here and elsewhere long enough to know that. Besides, I am not at all averse to having a more consensual relationship between Paul and Jessica.
That being said, I firmly believe, that creators should not listen to their audience too much. That would destroy variety.
There is already a flood of samey, incest-themed games out there.
Of course, one could have a debate over how much creators should be beholden to their Patreon supporter's wishes. They are, in a way, paying customers after all.
Well, I haven't paid a single dime, so what do I know.
Mostly ignoring your audience is a double edged sword and probably more risky in a community funded endeavor. Some creators can pivot and provide a unexpected diversion in their content that is well received, but others continuously dangle what their supporters want with the teasing promises and glimpses of what they might be able to get later on to attract even more patrons. I won't really know which is true until the new version is out. I did hop on his Patreon a while back as I liked the content and wanted more and I thought it was worth donating to something that I enjoyed, when he stated that he was switching full time to Vega Hunters I jumped ship, I haven't really seen anything that would draw me back despite the Dune refocus.

It wasn't my intention to rank fetishes in regard to their kinkiness. I was merely pointing out the glasshouse, that the complainers are sitting in.
I don't really know if people were really judging fetishes, it seems like one is significantly more popular than the other.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes