Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
It looks like a Flash bug or something like that.
Do you play on PC or android?
In theory you should start the test of the Reverend Mother and see a circular timer, with the option to stop it. Did you see anything like that?
PC and no, nothing like that has showed up on screen. Guess I'll idk I'll look at the download links a second time, maybe I missed something? but I mean, under Download, those are the only links and they ought to be updated and not directing me to old links with flash games that don't work.
edit: seems to be working EVEN WORSE with the download I found in the external website link
edit: also all these flash files I'm getting are around 30something megabytes only.

Last edited:

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
Yeah, you are probably right.
Do you use SWF player? If not, you might want to give it a go.
I've tried everything, I found different download links of the 2.26 version as well, be it an swf file or an exe (don't know which I should try so I did both) I cannot progress through the story, the same stuff happens, if I right click and hit play mid game it seems to skip scenes and show further dialogue but...yeah that doesn't help me, this whole thing is broken on my end and have had to restart over and over.

Last edited:

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
from v2.26 onward scenes only unlocked through completing requirements. I was wondering if beating the game through 1 ending will give you all the others endings in scenes menu or you have to unlock one by one?

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
are you not supposed to play this game in Windows? is that it? In Firefox there's no shockwave plugin anywhere to be found. in my desktop I've installed adobe flash player and the adobe debugger and that has done nothing, it is still the same intro, walking around talking to people but none of the scenes work just the same, and speaking to the Reverend Mother after exausting all dialogue options ends in clicking [continue] endlessly. Idk what it is you guys are doing and I wish someone posted all the links for everything they need to play this, cause the information in the Page 1 is absolutely useless and doesn't even have the updated game which I had to find elsewhere(of which I've tried an .exe version and an .swf version).

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
I downloaded the 2.26 exe version and run.
Windows 10 64bit + Adobe Flash Player 11.4 r402.
It works fine for me.

Feb 28, 2018
are you not supposed to play this game in Windows? is that it? In Firefox there's no shockwave plugin anywhere to be found. in my desktop I've installed adobe flash player and the adobe debugger and that has done nothing, it is still the same intro, walking around talking to people but none of the scenes work just the same, and speaking to the Reverend Mother after exausting all dialogue options ends in clicking [continue] endlessly. Idk what it is you guys are doing and I wish someone posted all the links for everything they need to play this, cause the information in the Page 1 is absolutely useless and doesn't even have the updated game which I had to find elsewhere(of which I've tried an .exe version and an .swf version).
Do you have any antivirus software? Flash is a huge security hole and it's likely that some antivirus softwares are blocking parts of the code from being executed.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I've played it fine in Win10. I no longer have a copy of the game but I think it played with IrfanView.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
are you not supposed to play this game in Windows? is that it? In Firefox there's no shockwave plugin anywhere to be found.
- If you're on Windows then download the EXE build, it's in the OP.

- If for some obscure reason that one is not working for you, you can also download the Flash player standalone, run it, then open the game's SWF (also in the OP). You can get , under the "Flash Player 32 Beta Standalone" section (it does not have "Debugger" in the name). Download the appropriate binary for your OS. It's not installed, just place it anywhere and run it, then use the File menu to open the SWF. It's useful to keep it around as it can run any SWF you find on the web, without having to install a Flash browser plugin which is obsolete and mostly shit.
HTML5 is the way to go now for browser games...

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
- If you're on Windows then download the EXE build, it's in the OP. (already did that, didn't realize it was the latest version, was going outside the page to find it but still it didn't work either, still got issues with it)

- If for some obscure reason that one is not working for you, you can also download the Flash player standalone, run it, then open the game's SWF (also in the OP). (actually the SWF links in the OP are either dead or with the 2.23 version and yes I've already tried the SWF 2.26 with "flashplayer_32_sa_debug")
now I tried with "flashplayer_32_sa" that you told me to get and that didn't work either with the 2.26

BUT

I tried just in case with the 2.23 SWF version here in the site and that did work.

So for some reason, the 2.26 .exe doesn't work at all, the 2.26 SWF doesn't work at all and only the older 2.23 SWF works.

Last edited:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Jhon117 Does it make a difference if you run either the standalone EXE in the OP or the flashplayer_32_sa as Administrator? (right-click, Run As Administrator, confirm).

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes