PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
It's Jessica's original titfuck from the early stages of the game. it isn't animated in the sense that the cock moves or her boobs moves, just a cum shot animation. Personally, I prefer it to the current one as it made her boobs look huge, but that's just my opinion.
Do you still have the old .swf file? if so, would you mind sharing? I'd like to see how much the game has changed since the early versions.

Dec 11, 2018
Do you still have the old .swf file? if so, would you mind sharing? I'd like to see how much the game has changed since the early versions.

This is the earliest public build of the game, that I have and know of (v4). It contains the original version of Jessica's boobjob and not much more.

The finished version of BtD 1.0 seems to be gone from the frontpage of this thread and David has removed it from his own website as well. So I am re-uploading that one, too.
This is version 13.4. It is pretty much the same as 14 (final). The only difference afaik, is that 13.4 was download-only, while 14 could be played directly from the browser on David's site.

I have other versions of the game as well. Both of the original and the remake. It is interesting to see the game grow.

Many of the pictures, animations and dialogues have been altered, or even completely replaced over time. You might prefer the earlier incarnations, as with the above example. Another thing I remember is the nipplefuck scene with the navigator, which used to be one of the endings and looked completely different. Not as good as what we have now, in my opinion, but still pretty awesome.

I think I'm gonna upload the other versions, too. Soon-ish. I'm missing a few right now, maybe I can find them. Also, the old versions don't contain a changelog, which would make it difficult to find specific scenes. I would have to dig around first and find those changelogs.

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
well the uploaded versions of the game here don't work for me at all except the 2.23 sfw version I can run that but the other issue is that I can't save my progress, like you click save/load and nothing happens, you exit menu and re-enter and click save/load and still you can't do anything but at least you now see in the UI that supposedly something was saved with x% of the game content done, but if you exit(exist doesnt' work either) by closing the adobe player itself and relaunch the game the 'save' is gone and you have to start over. In all my years this is the first time I've had so many issues with a game lol.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Mega
This is the earliest public build of the game, that I have and know of (v4). It contains the original version of Jessica's boobjob and not much more.

Mega
The finished version of BtD 1.0 seems to be gone from the frontpage of this thread and David has removed it from his own website as well. So I am re-uploading that one, too.
This is version 13.4. It is pretty much the same as 14 (final). The only difference afaik, is that 13.4 was download-only, while 14 could be played directly from the browser on David's site.

I have other versions of the game as well. Both of the original and the remake. It is interesting to see the game grow.

Many of the pictures, animations and dialogues have been altered, or even completely replaced over time. You might prefer the earlier incarnations, as with the above example. Another thing I remember is the nipplefuck scene with the navigator, which used to be one of the endings and looked completely different. Not as good as what we have now, in my opinion, but still pretty awesome.

I think I'm gonna upload the other versions, too. Soon-ish. I'm missing a few right now, maybe I can find them. Also, the old versions don't contain a changelog, which would make it difficult to find specific scenes. I would have to dig around first and find those changelogs.
Thank you SO much.

Reactions: awa2w2

Mastergimble

Sep 18, 2019
Quite a good one, yes. Mind sharing the source?
I found it on rule34.xxx.

It's tagged as "game cg" and the source is listed as "Perun behind the dune" but then again I don't think Balsamique has ever drawn Paul so conventionally heroic-looking

As I watched that pic, I figured that we neeeed waay more Jessica contents in this Dune game.
Absolutely. I'd like to see more of the Reverend Mother, too. She's beem (Second) Best Girl for me ever since a friend shared some fanart that he commissioned:

Rev1.png

Rev2.png

Rev3.png
Nice! Is that a wedding veil...?

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
I found it on rule34.xxx.

It's tagged as "game cg" and the source is listed as "Perun behind the dune" but then again I don't think Balsamique has ever drawn Paul so conventionally heroic-looking

Absolutely. I'd like to see more of the Reverend Mother, too. She's beem (Second) Best Girl for me ever since a friend shared some fanart that he commissioned:

View attachment 879135

View attachment 879136

View attachment 879138
Nice! Is that a wedding veil...?
[/CITAR]

I loved your drawings, good detail about the piercing, and if it is a wedding veil, David had drawn Jessica with a wedding dress and now it seems that he is drawing the scene after the wedding

Mastergimble

Sep 18, 2019
I loved your drawings, good detail about the piercing
Sorry to say, but they're not mine. I got them from a friend who commissioned someone else (I think the artist goes by "XNIX"). You're right that they are very nice, though, and I do love the piercings.

and if it is a wedding veil, David had drawn Jessica with a wedding dress and now it seems that he is drawing the scene after the wedding
Now that's giving the fans what they want...

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes