pinoybubs98

Aug 6, 2019
I enjoy any new content to this game. But I dont understand why everyone says this. She has more scenes than any other girl.
While it is true that Lady Jessica has more scenes than any other girl, there is a reason behind it; she's best girl. One can literally never have too much of best girl Lady Jessica. That being said, more Jessica pls Mr. David.

Dec 11, 2018
Yeah that is me out then not into cuck sharing or NTR crap. Shame the game looked good.
I don't get why some people make such a big deal out of the ntr etc in this game. I find it all rather mild and most of it is avoidable. Well, that's subjective, of course.

Since I really wish, that everyone would at least try this game, I'm gonna outline exactly, what kind of possibly undesirable content you might run into.

First off, I guess it is debatable, what exactly entails sharing. IMO, you can only share a girlfriend, wife etc but some people might even be bothered, when they have a casual encounter with a random woman and that woman later has sex with someone else.
Also, are you turned off by cuckolding, if YOU are the one fucking another guy's wife?
Also, also, when I say something is avoidable, in many cases that requires foreknowledge of the results of your actions. It is easy to stumble into a situation, that you might find distasteful. So, if you want that 'perfect cuck-free experience', you need to play through the game first and learn what not to do (it only takes about half an hour) or play with a guide.

Heavy spoilers ahead!

Protagonist diddles someone else's woman:
  • A big part of the game, but entirely optional, is having an affair with your mother, while your dad is around. You can keep it a secret or rub it in his face. He dies later and you can choose to make a clone of him or not.
  • You get to fuck the Emperor's concubine (Reverend Mother) behind his back. (Easy to avoid.)
  • Some of the Fremen leaders you can romance are mentioned to be married but you never see the husband. (Easy to avoid.)
Anyone else doing it with any woman:
  • Your father impregnating your mother in a flashback scene, before your affair with her. (Unavoidable.
  • A ritual, drug-fueled orgy. Both of your concubines and your mother can be seen having fun without you. (Unavoidable.)
  • Your mother getting raped by enemy troops, if you die in a certain way. (Easily avoidable.)
  • One of your concubines getting raped by enemy troops, while imprisoned. You are disguised and can join in the action. (Avoidable, but you can stumble on the scene by accident.)
  • You command your loyal retainer and friend, Duncan, to fuck your mother. (Avoidable, but only by taking a different path at an earlier point in the game.)
  • Your concubines secretly making out in the shower. (Avoidable, but can possibly be activated by accident, if you're trying different scenes in the shower)
  • Your little sister (you're not getting any action with her at any point in the game) giving a handjob to Duncan in a hidden scene. (Avoidable, but same as above.)
  • One of the endings: Your father has sex with your mother and his new wife Irulan, who would become your wife in a different ending. (Avoidable. Don't resurrect your father)
  • One of the endings: Threesome with your mother and your old enemy, the Baron. (Avoidable. Don't ally with the Baron.)
  • You order your troops to bukkake Princess Irulan. (Easily Avoidable.)

That should be all. I hope this was of use for someone.
Edit: Added one, removed another.

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I don't get why some people make such a big deal out of the ntr etc in this game. I find it all rather mild and most of it is avoidable. Well, that's subjective, of course.

Since I really wish, that everyone would at least try this game, I'm gonna outline exactly, what kind of possibly undesirable content you might run into.

First off, I guess it is debatable, what exactly entails sharing. IMO, you can only share a girlfriend, wife etc but some people might even be bothered, when they have a casual encounter with a random woman and that woman later has sex with someone else.
Also, are you turned off by cuckolding, if YOU are the one fucking another guy's wife?
Also, also, when I say something is avoidable, in many cases that requires foreknowledge of the results of your actions. It is easy to stumble into a situation, that you might find distasteful. So, if you want that 'perfect cuck-free experience', you need to play through the game first and learn what not to do (it only takes about half an hour) or play with a guide.

Heavy spoilers ahead!

• A big part of the game, but entirely optional, is having an affair with your mother, while your dad is around. You can keep it a secret or rub it in his face. He dies later and you can choose to make a clone of him or not.
  • You get to fuck the Emperor's concubine (Reverend Mother) behind his back. (Easy to avoid.)
  • Some of the Fremen leaders you can romance are mentioned to be married but you never see the husband. (Easy to avoid.)
  • Your father impregnating your mother in a flashback scene, before your affair with her. (Unavoidable.
  • A ritual, drug-fueled orgy. Both of your concubines and your mother can be seen having fun without you. (Unavoidable.)
  • Your mother getting raped by enemy troops, if you die in a certain way. (Easily avoidable.)
  • One of your concubines getting raped by enemy troops, while imprisoned. You are disguised and can join in the action. (Avoidable, but you can stumble on the scene by accident.)
  • You command your loyal retainer and friend, Duncan, to fuck your mother. (Avoidable, but only by taking a different path at an earlier point in the game.)
  • Your concubines secretly making out in the shower. (Avoidable, but can possibly be activated by accident, if you're trying different scenes in the shower)
  • Your little sister (you're not getting any action with her at any point in the game) giving a handjob to Duncan in a hidden scene. (Avoidable, but same as above.)
  • One of the endings: Your father has sex with your mother and his new wife Irulan, who would become your wife in a different ending. (Avoidable. Don't resurrect your father)
  • One of the endings: Threesome with your mother and your old enemy, the Baron. (Avoidable. Don't ally with the Baron.)

Yeah this game is not for me a lot of it sounds like ntr cuck shit that does not go with harem at all. thanks for the info on the game. what damn let down i only came here for a good harem and some incest.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
....This game has NTR? I always pick Harah as my concubine so the only scene she gets when she's captured is the golden shower one, I think Chani just gives BJ's. Both never get raped, that only happens to Lady Jessica when you lose and die.

nothing about dune, now in November he will add the image of jessica with a wedding dress and I think he will dedicate himself to his new project

Fuck, why!!!!!

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
One of the endings: Your father has sex with your mother and his new wife Irulan, who would become your wife in a different ending. (Avoidable. Don't resurrect your father)
You can only buttfuck Jessica if you make the ghola your father. As I recall it you can get a different ending depending on your choices, that ending you mentioned is one of them.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017

Heavy spoilers ahead!

Thanks for your effort.
Just a little mistake, the Reverend Mother is NOT the Emperor's concubine, so fucking her doesn't count as ntr at all.

Reactions: reynold.biplane

Fen.rar

Sep 9, 2019
While it is true that Lady Jessica has more scenes than any other girl, there is a reason behind it; she's best girl. One can literally never have too much of best girl Lady Jessica. That being said, more Jessica pls Mr. David.
Hey pinoybus98 where is your picture from? is animated somewhere? Thanks!

Dec 11, 2018
Thanks for your effort.
Just a little mistake, the Reverend Mother is NOT the Emperor's concubine, so fucking her doesn't count as ntr at all.
Whoops. Yes, she is his counselor, not concubine. Thanks for correcting me.

Both never get raped, that only happens to Lady Jessica when you lose and die.
You don't consider that rape? While one can't know 100%, the situation strongly suggests rape. Both are prisoners in chains, surrounded by several guys. They have been whipped, as evidenced by the marks on their bodies.

You can only buttfuck Jessica if you make the ghola your father. As I recall it you can get a different ending depending on your choices, that ending you mentioned is one of them.
Correct. The only way to get to assfuck Jessica, is to resurrect Leto. You can still pick a different ending but the ending, where Paul marries Irulan, is no longer possible.

pinoybubs98

Aug 6, 2019
Hey pinoybus98 where is your picture from? is animated somewhere? Thanks!
It's Jessica's original titfuck from the early stages of the game. it isn't animated in the sense that the cock moves or her boobs moves, just a cum shot animation. Personally, I prefer it to the current one as it made her boobs look huge, but that's just my opinion.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes