Dec 11, 2018
Some creators can pivot and provide a unexpected diversion in their content that is well received, but others continuously dangle what their supporters want with the teasing promises and glimpses of what they might be able to get later on to attract even more patrons. I won't really know which is true until the new version is out. I did hop on his Patreon a while back as I liked the content and wanted more and I thought it was worth donating to something that I enjoyed, when he stated that he was switching full time to Vega Hunters I jumped ship, I haven't really seen anything that would draw me back despite the Dune refocus.
I can see how the slow but steady drip-feed of Jessica content could be interpreted as a deliberate strategy to retain patrons with vague promises of a big future payoff, I just choose not to believe that.
Also, kudos to you for supporting the project financially.

Dune the reboot has been postponed for October 2021:
Sucks, but understandable. I wonder what this means for BtD.
David intended to finish the game in time for the release of the movie. Do we get another year of updates now?

Fridule

Oct 5, 2020
Hi, I have supposedly unlocked all scenes but somehow I'm stuck at 97%, is there some hidden content and if so how to unlock it ?

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
how are you guys even playing this game lol? after download and running the flash file, all I can do is go around and talk to people, walk up to the Reverend Mother with the MC's Mother in tow, and then eventually the conversation leads to you having to stick your member in that box she's holding but you can't click anything, and if you click continue the screen resets to the same one(you basically click continue for eternity) and if you try saving it doesn't work cause despite it showing it saved something next time you launch the game the save is gone and trying to quit through the menu doesn't do anything either, instead you have to force close it by escape and hitting the X at the top right.

So I ask you, how the heck are you even playing this, I downloaded the game from page 1 and all links are the same.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
how are you guys even playing this game lol? after download and running the flash file, all I can do is go around and talk to people, walk up to the Reverend Mother with the MC's Mother in tow, and then eventually the conversation leads to you having to stick your member in that box she's holding but you can't click anything, and if you click continue the screen resets to the same one(you basically click continue for eternity) and if you try saving it doesn't work cause despite it showing it saved something next time you launch the game the save is gone and trying to quit through the menu doesn't do anything either, instead you have to force close it by escape and hitting the X at the top right.

So I ask you, how the heck are you even playing this, I downloaded the game from page 1 and all links are the same.
You are probably using the old version, have you tried newer ones?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017

It looks like a Flash bug or something like that.
Do you play on PC or android?
In theory you should start the test of the Reverend Mother and see a circular timer, with the option to stop it. Did you see anything like that?

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes