Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Love the game and the content the dev put into it also is there a scheduled update date and who it get content i hope it will be Jessica cuz she's my favourite so far

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Love the game and the content the dev put into it also is there a scheduled update date and who it get content i hope it will be Jessica cuz she's my favourite so far

Usually the updates come out on the 26th, unless there is some delay due to a problem

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
It's Jessica's original titfuck from the early stages of the game. it isn't animated in the sense that the cock moves or her boobs moves, just a cum shot animation. Personally, I prefer it to the current one as it made her boobs look huge, but that's just my opinion.
It was indeed her best titfuck instance imo aswell, I was kinda happy and sad at the same time when seeing it getting animated, as it somehow lost the original "sandwich" feel to it.

Btw, would you please be so kind as to share that exact cropped picture of her you are using as avatar? I already have an old version of the game with that exact scene, but I like the way you cropped it there, if ts not too much to ask...

pinoybubs98

Aug 6, 2019
It was indeed her best titfuck instance imo aswell, I was kinda happy and sad at the same time when seeing it getting animated, as it somehow lost the original "sandwich" feel to it.

Btw, would you please be so kind as to share that exact cropped picture of her you are using as avatar? I already have an old version of the game with that exact scene, but I like the way you cropped it there, if ts not too much to ask...
jessV1.jpg
It does have a "sandwich" feel to it, it also, to me, makes her boobs look bigger. Regarding the cropping of the pic, It was actually David himself who was kind enough to send me this. Enjoy!

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
It does have a "sandwich" feel to it, it also, to me, makes her boobs look bigger. Regarding the cropping of the pic, It was actually David himself who was kind enough to send me this. Enjoy!
How kind of him! To think it would have taken just a little pushing forward animation to make the cut, without even having to show the penis sliding in and out...

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Good evening, at this moment David put a vote to choose the next Image that he will complete and make animated, if anyone wants to participate in the decision, he only has to subscribe to his patreon, so they also support David and his Art, for my part I choose The first, because it is a new pose with different facial expressions, the second we already saw with several characters including Jessica, only now she changes the vaginal for anal.

SUPPORT DAVID

vote copie.jpg

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Good evening, at this moment David put a vote to choose the next Image that he will complete and make animated, if anyone wants to participate in the decision, he only has to subscribe to his patreon, so they also support David and his Art, for my part I choose The first, because it is a new pose with different facial expressions, the second we already saw with several characters including Jessica, only now she changes the vaginal for anal.

SUPPORT DAVID

View attachment 893145
Thanks for the heads up, Chipote.
I voted A, although I still don't understand why at the moment B has the most votes even if all comments say that it is a copy of the old animations...
It would have been great if this kind of vote over content happended more in the past, maybe some of the new additions would not have been approved.

Reactions: Chipote

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for the heads up, Chipote.
I voted A, although I still don't understand why at the moment B has the most votes even if all comments say that it is a copy of the old animations...
It would have been great if this kind of vote over content happended more in the past, maybe some of the new additions would not have been approved.
I also do not understand why people like to see the same scene repeated, David himself put someone who later realized how similar the pose was to the one previously created, we will see what happens, but surely the B will win, a Too bad I would like to see Jessica in a new pose :(

Reactions: PhantomStranger

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I also do not understand why people like to see the same scene repeated, David himself put someone who later realized how similar the pose was to the one previously created, we will see what happens, but surely the B will win, a Too bad I would like to see Jessica in a new pose :(
Yeah, me too.
If David simply chose to add A as the new scene, everybody would have been happy for new content.

I think polls are good but should be used for more important questions, like specific story developements or having or not some fetish in the game.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes