PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
without a doubt, it hurts that I would have liked to see her in another pose for a change
I believe that a "Jessica romance-focused" game portraying the struggle of Paul and his mother to survive, win the Fremen's trust and reclaim Arrakis, all the while developing a relationship to the point of becoming lovers, would have been a great game, even if the price would have been losing some of the sex scenes/interations with other characters in the name of plot.

I like the actual harem focus of the game, but still it leaves me with an "if only..." feeling.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
without a doubt, it hurts that I would have liked to see her in another pose for a change
I would love if the dev makes a totally new ending when you and Lady Jessica leave everything a become lovers so we can have her for ourselfs.

Also do we have like a release date of the new update and on which character/s will be focused ?

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
I would love if the dev makes a totally new ending when you and Lady Jessica leave everything a become lovers so we can have her for ourselfs.

Also do we have like a release date of the new update and on which character/s will be focused ?

possibly Friday 27

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Hope we can toggle to vaginal, otherwise that's kinda bullshit.

I don't think it can be, because there is already the same pose in the game with vaginal with all the characters in the game including Jessica, it would be repeating the same with other skins

WhamBamKam

Nov 26, 2020
Excited for the possible update today!
Does anyone have an idea about when BTD is going to be finished, or are we nowhere near that point?

SeigiSlam

Jun 23, 2017
Also, new page.... time for: anyone have a save, I cant find the tower, general complaint about piss/anal/Duncan, asking about Alia.... who is futa.... etc.

welcome people new to BTD!

No, it only takes an hour to beat.
The tower is on the left in the town behind the dark skinned smuggler lady.
Artist can draw what he wants, he is not actually our employee, especially all us lurkers/non-patrons
Everyone asks about Alia.... will happen or it wont. (Click 10x shower 10x loincloth on loss screen)
Dr Yueh is Futa, it's basically skippable.

Last edited:

zeddolo

Nov 1, 2017
Also, new page.... time for: anyone have a save, I cant find the tower, general complaint about piss/anal/Duncan, asking about Alia.... who is futa.... etc.

welcome people new to BTD!

No, it only takes an hour to beat.
The tower is on the left in the town behind the dark skinned smuggler lady.
Artist can draw what he wants, he is not actually our employee, especially all us lurkers/non-patrons
Everyone asks about Alia.... will happen or it wont. (Click 10x shower 10x loincloth on loss screen)
Dr Yueh is Futa, it's basically skippable.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA TRUEEEE

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I don't think it can be, because there is already the same pose in the game with vaginal with all the characters in the game including Jessica, it would be repeating the same with other skins
Well that fucking sucks, despite being a reused pose she needs more scenes with her getting fucked vaginally, it would make sense on a wedding day of all things.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
202011trailer1 copie.jpg

WHAT’S NEW?
-New long scene with Jessica. For the moment, it will happen automaticaly a few hours after her handjob scene in the water tank.
-New choice at the end: "Yes, but be my queen instead, Jessica". If you showed interest but did not use too much the Voice on her, you'll have an illustration (sketched).
-New item: a camera. It can have a total of 7 new pictures (sketched), many after the end of the game.
-The scene of Jessica riding Paul is back. Just click on "Other angle" in the actual version.
-When I improved the boobs of the Reverend Mother, I forgot the nipple slips option. It's back. Touch them 8 times.
-Some people had only a black screens with the previous version. I guess it was because of the fullscreen method. I changed it. It's not automaticly fullscreen now.
-Some bonuses of the Harkonnen end are now available with all the ends.

This month, I managed to finish only the wedding animation. Next month, for christmas, all the other sketches should be colored.

Enjoy!

in the link is the Exe, APK and the SWF

SUPPORT DAVID !!!

Dec 29, 2019
View attachment 919675

WHAT’S NEW?
-New long scene with Jessica. For the moment, it will happen automaticaly a few hours after her handjob scene in the water tank.
-New choice at the end: "Yes, but be my queen instead, Jessica". If you showed interest but did not use too much the Voice on her, you'll have an illustration (sketched).
-New item: a camera. It can have a total of 7 new pictures (sketched), many after the end of the game.
-The scene of Jessica riding Paul is back. Just click on "Other angle" in the actual version.
-When I improved the boobs of the Reverend Mother, I forgot the nipple slips option. It's back. Touch them 8 times.
-Some people had only a black screens with the previous version. I guess it was because of the fullscreen method. I changed it. It's not automaticly fullscreen now.
-Some bonuses of the Harkonnen end are now available with all the ends.

This month, I managed to finish only the wedding animation. Next month, for christmas, all the other sketches should be colored.

Enjoy!

in the link is the Exe, APK and the SWF

Mega

SUPPORT DAVID !!!
yessssss finally <3

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes