Dec 11, 2018
hey all, how we trigger Dr. Yueh scene pls...
Playing the game normally will land you in the following situations:

Yueh will assist you in getting a bj from Harah, after curing her back pain. Pick the dialogue option 'That's all?.

After having the dream about your parents fucking, Yueh will check on you. Tell her, that you have blood in your sperm and she will give you a prostate massage.

After your mother almost gets assassinated, you can choose to find the traitor. If you don't know how to do that, just pick up the weapon and the medical examination chart and talk to everyone in the palace and show them both items. Also talk to Irulan in the comms room. Then you can accuse Yueh of being the traitor and she will confess and have to strip naked. You can further choose to have her punished (thrown in jail and spanked).

Like all the other ladies, Yueh also has a shower scene, where she has a wank over a picture of her wife. You can access the peep hole in the comms room, by clicking on the door to the left, as long as the sign above it lights up red. You get different scenes, depending on who is currently in the palace.

When in doubt, you can always access all scenes by use the cheat (click top of the lefternmost tower in the smuggler village).

exsangue

Oct 10, 2019
Playing the game normally will land you in the following situations:

Yueh will assist you in getting a bj from Harah, after curing her back pain. Pick the dialogue option 'That's all?.

After having the dream about your parents fucking, Yueh will check on you. Tell her, that you have blood in your sperm and she will give you a prostate massage.

After your mother almost gets assassinated, you can choose to find the traitor. If you don't know how to do that, just pick up the weapon and the medical examination chart and talk to everyone in the palace and show them both items. Also talk to Irulan in the comms room. Then you can accuse Yueh of being the traitor and she will confess and have to strip naked. You can further choose to have her punished (thrown in jail and spanked).

Like all the other ladies, Yueh also has a shower scene, where she has a wank over a picture of her wife. You can access the peep hole in the comms room, by clicking on the door to the left, as long as the sign above it lights up red. You get different scenes, depending on who is currently in the palace.

When in doubt, you can always access all scenes by use the cheat (click top of the lefternmost tower in the smuggler village).
Thank you Mate

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I love how David become something He against with

Fans : We Want Alia with our MC scene
David : Hey ! That's Incest I don't like it :(
Also David : *Make a son wedding with his own mom*
If that's true then this is even better

Balsamique: Makes the first sexual scene with Paul and Lady Jessica
Fans: This is great! We want more of this!
Balsamique: Hey guise ...I'm not really comfortable with that content. BTW, Here's some more scat and pissing scenes that most of you never really asked for.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
I like most of the content that David gave us, the only thing I did not like was the voting, because in the end I ended up winning a repeated pose, when the first one he did was fine, and without a doubt I would like to see more content with Alia, but David has to take care of the Patreon rules that does not allow incest I think, but he could do it in a hidden mode like the Handjob to Duncan

nndick

Mar 28, 2020
I like most of the content that David gave us, the only thing I did not like was the voting, because in the end I ended up winning a repeated pose, when the first one he did was fine, and without a doubt I would like to see more content with Alia, but David has to take care of the Patreon rules that does not allow incest I think, but he could do it in a hidden mode like the Handjob to Duncan
Okay cool

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
If that's true then this is even better

Balsamique: Makes the first sexual scene with Paul and Lady Jessica
Fans: This is great! We want more of this!
Balsamique: Hey guise ...I'm not really comfortable with that content. BTW, Here's some more scat and pissing scenes that most of you never really asked for.
This is the story of Behind the Dune in a nutshell... :LOL:

dizzy117

Dec 1, 2017
Couple of games handled those Patreon rules beautifully. Like Summertime saga renamed the mom and sister to something else. Then released an uncensored patch offsite that changes it back to their original names.

Reactions: PamPPam and Chipote
Dec 11, 2018
Couple of games handled those Patreon rules beautifully. Like Summertime saga renamed the mom and sister to something else. Then released an uncensored patch offsite that changes it back to their original names.
Incest in itself is not the problem here, actually. We already have that in plain sight with Jessica. It seems Patreon doesn't notice or care so much as long as you don't make it the central theme of your game. It probably also helps, that Jessica tends to be referred to by her name and not her relation to the MC on David's patreon page.
The problem with Alia is her age. She is visibly underage and you can't hide that behind a patch. That means, whenever David wants to include nudity of her or more, he cannot mention that anywhere, certainly not on patreon itself.
That means no mention in the changelog, no preview pictures during development (unless he puts those offsite, like he did before on pixiv) and keeping the content hidden even in the game itself.
And the more he adds, the higher the chance of him getting found out.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Incest in itself is not the problem here, actually. We already have that in plain sight with Jessica. It seems Patreon doesn't notice or care so much as long as you don't make it the central theme of your game. It probably also helps, that Jessica tends to be referred to by her name and not her relation to the MC on David's patreon page.
The problem with Alia is her age. She is visibly underage and you can't hide that behind a patch. That means, whenever David wants to include nudity of her or more, he cannot mention that anywhere, certainly not on patreon itself.
That means no mention in the changelog, no preview pictures during development (unless he puts those offsite, like he did before on pixiv) and keeping the content hidden even in the game itself.
And the more he adds, the higher the chance of him getting found out.

without a doubt that is the best option, not to show anything in patreon, but to show it in pixiv, as happened at the time with the handjob to duncan, and add it in hidden mode in the game, and voila

PENSA.gif

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
The loli question wouldn't make much sense anymore. this is the updated handjob scene, and it's edited with a more mature alia. the flat chest is gone, in case you didn't notice, and he doesn't mention how many years have passed after the ending, so you can't conclude she's 10yo like it used to be. there's literally no issues besides David himself. Maybe he just won't share her with the players or self inserts as Idaho
1601564335650.gif

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes