May 15, 2017
Nice thanks, good artwork. Hopefully since the main game has been built that more of the focus is on these juicy scenes.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Nice thanks, good artwork. Hopefully since the main game has been built that more of the focus is on these juicy scenes.
Exactly my thought, with the story out of the way (except for some additional characters/quests) David can easily focus on detail, scenes and possibly more "alternative" endings aswell

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
So no there won't be any scenes with her and for someone to create and add in a scene for her might be too much work
Well that is disappointing. Then why even going through all the bother of designing her and adding her to the game?

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Reactions: spike0000

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I had the opportunity to speak with David, few months ago. I asked him if he planned to add an ending where Paul actually chooses Jessica as his wife/lover, to rule the universe with (I'm fully aware of their relationship :test: ) since I consider her as the best choice, and the hottest woman - even if Irulan looks damn great too.
Sadly, he said he didn't want to go in that direction, there's a line he doesn't want to cross. :FeelsBadMan:

But who knows? The game was supposed to be finished and he still add content ; so many...one day, we'll be able to have Jessica on our side.

Reactions: Valila and Sihil

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
Is there a standalone swf file on the patreon? Mac user and all... Wine and Flash do not go well together

Balistix

Apr 29, 2017
is it a bug or something? Because i can't progress after speaking with Anbarin (says that bird didn't arrive yet or something) and no idea what to do... I'm on 30+ day

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes