afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
unfortunately for what david said in patreon, it will not be anything of sex with alia because if not they close it, a pity, so I hope the salvation in some mod
Couldn't it be a separate patch, not through Patreon? The very first sex scene is Paul and Jessica, so I find it incredible there's something out-of-bounds.

Reactions: gkratos123

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
True. But it's not even out-of-bounds in Herbert's books. (Paul being 15. I think Feyd, too.)

In earlier versions of this game there was an effort that she expresses she's a young woman and, which I choose to believe, newly adult. She's just the youngest of the women available in the game.

Reactions: gkratos123

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
From an in-universe point of view the age issue would probably be not so important (with the life-extending properties of spice and the notorious perversions of the Harkonnen, just to make a couple examples).

From Patreon's point of view... thats clearly not the case.

dcow22

Aug 16, 2019
Probably because no one has heard of it? Heck i didnt even know that was a thing before reading it in your comment!...also Hi I have been following the game for a while but this is my first interaction the with community!

Reactions: afterlights
D

Deleted member 1943340

Probably because no one has heard of it? Heck i didnt even know that was a thing before reading it in your comment!...also Hi I have been following the game for a while but this is my first interaction the with community!
Hello fellow man culure

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Hello guys. Everyone loves Lady Jessica, I have an idea for her, a story/arc. How many will agree? Next comment >>>>>>>>

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
  1. Swimming scene - After Paul and Jessica go for a swim, she gives him a blowjob. The scene can only get triggered if she gave Paul a boobjob at the beginning of the game.
  2. Spice Orgy - Paul fucks Jessica. Sadly he never got any action in the Spice Orgy anyway :(. Note: This only takes place if the Blowjob scene happened.
  3. Harkonnen Ending - This will only take place if the sex at the spice orgy happens scene takes place. All in all, what does this system do? It encourages the player to play more than once to get different endings.

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
  1. Swimming scene - After Paul and Jessica go for a swim, she gives him a blowjob. The scene can only get triggered if she gave Paul a boobjob at the beginning of the game.
  2. Spice Orgy - Paul fucks Jessica. Sadly he never got any action in the Spice Orgy anyway :(. Note: This only takes place if the Blowjob scene happened.
  3. Harkonnen Ending - This will only take place if the sex at the spice orgy happens scene takes place. All in all, what does this system do? It encourages the player to play more than once to get different endings.
Hopefully if David decides to do this, we have more ideas :)

Reactions: PamPPam and ABDOOL

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Nahhh I'd guess that the last bit of lady Jessica content will be whatever happens after you show your father the titjob Photo. So basically another bad ending.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
David is well aware since the beginning of development that most of his supporters crave for more Jessica contet, after the first few exclusives scenes with her, he just started teasing them with short or niche updates and far in between. Not saying he doesn't like the character, but he probably wants to add stuff that he personally likes instead of following the community flow like many other devs.

Respectable decision, I guess... now allow me to go cry in my spice corner :cry:

bubsdixon98

Oct 6, 2019
Sounds interesting. I mean, I don't think anyone's opposed to lady jessica giving more succ.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
I've said it before, but even without any more new scenes for her, I really just wish there was more interaction between Jessica and Harkonnen throughout the story. You never even get to see her reaction when you choose the "ally with the Baron" ending, it just jumps right to the animation of Paul and Harkonnen double-teaming her.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
David is well aware since the beginning of development that most of his supporters crave for more Jessica contet, after the first few exclusives scenes with her, he just started teasing them with short or niche updates and far in between. Not saying he doesn't like the character, but he probably wants to add stuff that he personally likes instead of following the community flow like many other devs.

Respectable decision, I guess... now allow me to go cry in my spice corner :cry:
True. But if he could give us a scene like this or similar, to his fans who have supported him for the past 4 years, then he could do anything else however he wanted.

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes