dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
this game needs more loli content :c
I wonder if now that he's feeling a bit more comfortable with loli he'll start doing it more often in his new projects. Btw i really don't know how the fuck patreon never took too much off a issue with Alia? Sure he gave her some tits, but she constantly reminds you of how young she is. I've seen games get taken down for some very light step-incest, but somehow Alia survived for years. Heck, now that i think about it, how they never took the game down for some very explicit incest scenes with Jessica is also very weird... What kind of secret back-end deal did Balsamique take for patreon to leave him alone?

Reactions: Blake639

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I wonder if now that he's feeling a bit more comfortable with loli he'll start doing it more often in his new projects. Btw i really don't know how the fuck patreon never took too much off a issue with Alia? Sure he gave her some tits, but she constantly reminds you of how young she is. I've seen games get taken down for some very light step-incest, but somehow Alia survived for years. Heck, now that i think about it, how they never took the game down for some very explicit incest scenes with Jessica is also very weird... What kind of secret back-end deal did Balsamique take for patreon to leave him alone?
maybe she fits as Petite and not loli regardless of the looks. who knows :D unless someone wants to be a Rat and send a false report to patreon by stating that she's an actual loli

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
maybe she fits as Petite and not loli regardless of the looks. who knows :D unless someone wants to be a Rat and send a false report to patreon by stating that she's an actual loli
I hope that nobody here would report him, given that the rule is stupid, but it technically wouldn't be a false report. I don't think Patreon cares about such minor differences as a petite vs loli appearance, and Alia is like 10 years old? She'd count as a loli. The thing is, Patreon is just flat out bad at enforcing their own rules a majority of the time. Balsamique will probably be safe so long as he doesn't suddenly gain a ton of popularity and attracts a mod that doesn't like what he's doing.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
photo.jpg

Update of Balsagames.com

Hello everybody!
My games are downloadable for free on .
I have finished to color the sketched quest you saw last month in Behind The Dune. In total, there are 5 new animations and 2 illustrations.

A patreon has suggested that Paul’s butt should disappear when clicked in the Irulan end. It’s done so you have a better view.

The is updated too... even if I don't like when people use it :)

in the link are the Exe and the Apk

SUPPORT DAVID!!!

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
A question when im outside the palace a human shadow appears at the back of left statue runs off, what is that?

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes