OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Okay, so I'm at the point where you get to pick a concubine and Chani is my preferred option compared to Hara and being the RPG player that I am I wanted to enjoy introducing the lovely lady to the MC's father,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Can anyone who has gone ahead in the game tell me the fate of the kidnapped concubine's fate for me so I can at least proceed on this journey with the full weight of my decision fully realized, I want to know if it's worth putting Chani through such a fate:cry:.

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Okay, so I'm at the point where you get to pick a concubine and Chani is my preferred option compared to Hara and <spoiler>being the RPG player that I am I wanted to enjoy introducing the lovely lady to the MC's father, only for that bloody attack to happen whereby the kidnap her and probably do the unthinkable to her... Sigh.... So now I have decided to pick them both but have Hara meet the dad but sacrificing her makes me feel like sh*t:cautious: </spoiler>so can anyone who has gone ahead in the game spoil the kidnapped concubine's fate for me so I can at least proceed on this journey with the full weight of my decision fully realized.
Well, first, you need need to use brackets for the spoiler tags [ ].

To answer your question, you are right that lewdness is involved, but I don't think it's quite as bad as what you're imagining.
Damn, I feel bad just writing that...

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Okay, so I'm at the point where you get to pick a concubine and Chani is my preferred option compared to Hara and being the RPG player that I am I wanted to enjoy introducing the lovely lady to the MC's father,
. Can anyone who has gone ahead in the game tell me the fate of the kidnapped concubine's fate for me so I can at least proceed on this journey with the full weight of my decision fully realized, I want to know if it's worth putting Chani through such a fate:cry:.
Actually, there IS a way to save your concubines.

Reactions: dokodesuka

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
You can easily avoid sacrificing any concubines. Let's say you chose Chani, talk to your father, they will be in the balcony, talk to your father and Chani, spend some time. But avoid going into the control room. After a day or two you can command Chani to follow you. Now enter control room.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes