batmetz

Nov 30, 2017
Scenes are right there in the menu =_=' unless you want to edit them, there's no need to extract the animations...
I know, but i'd like to use them as wallpaper and except for the few i found here i can't find anything else

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
As in I know I need Adobe air to play it but I can't find any one who makes air for Android 8.1

D

Deleted member 134999

Ay yo, has no one said shit about how the movie was written and directed by David Lynch and not whoever the fuck David Luch is? Like, I know this thread is all about the game, and the summary is just the intro to what the game is and where it 's from, but.... You gotta give the right credit. Also, it would be good to specify that the book was written by Frank Herbert.

Just.... I dunno. Not a big deal, just sorta bothers me every time I see it. Respect the dope creators of dope shit, y'know?

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
Is there going to be more scenes for the chick you kill in the throne room be awesome if you can make her a gola and play with her

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
A spice harvester ._. the machines you can buy from the smuggler, the Harkonnens get one too at some point and they wander around stealing your shit.

4.40 star(s) 97 Votes