JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Sorry if i ask stupid questions. I am new on this thread. Anyhow, does anyone know if the son Will Be ever able to impregnante the mom? I would like it a lot.
Not a stupid question, amigo! As of now there's no impregnation ability and off the top of my head I don't think this is planned for the mother (she "gives birth" in the game anyhow). Other girls I can't say. Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Marzapane

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
Not a stupid question, amigo! As of now there's no impregnation ability and off the top of my head I don't think this is planned for the mother (she "gives birth" in the game anyhow). Other girls I can't say. Welcome to the forum!
WAAAAAAAAZZZZ UUUUUP

Ngtm

Nov 26, 2018
Sorry if i ask stupid questions. I am new on this thread. Anyhow, does anyone know if the son Will Be ever able to impregnante the mom? I would like it a lot.
Hi! the answer to your question is - it was possible in version 2.10 if you used voice on her before Harkonnen attack.
Not sure how is it now but I think it was removed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Hi! the answer to your question is - it was possible in version 2.10 if you used voice on her before Harkonnen attack.
I was under the impression the child is now your father's? It's a weird thing cause the kid isn't fully fleshed out and implemented (still a child and only follows you around)

Reactions: Chipote

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
You have to do the voice on the four girls for their bj and sex scenes, then all of the scenes revered mother, I think all the scenes for the two wife's then after you get your mother into the cave use the voice 4 times on her to get the bj then the sex scenes only do it one time other wise she kills you, you can then have sex with her if you choose the taboo ending.

Reactions: Chipote

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
So in that case u skip the leto impregnating dream? And get the same scene with Paul instead? Or u get to see the fertilized egg scene at the end of the cowgirl scene with mom? Or she Just says " your child was born" in the scene u sent? Anyway thanks a lot for your answer!

Ngtm

Nov 26, 2018
So in that case u skip the leto impregnating dream? And get the same scene with Paul instead? Or u get to see the fertilized egg scene at the end of the cowgirl scene with mom? Or she Just says " your child was born" in the scene u sent? Anyway thanks a lot for your answer!
Dream is always the same you cant skip it.
I replayed the game to be sure if there are some other interaction between characters about it, but no.
Screenshot I posted is only thing I was able to find.

Reactions: Marzapane

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
David posted today's quota already.

There may no game update today or tomorrow according to his updating history.

4.40 star(s) 96 Votes