Mod Ren'Py Being a Dik (0.8.0) - Mobile (Joiplay/Android) - HotFix

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
(No Cover Art, for now! :FacePalm:)

Overview:
Just a fix for the scripts to run properly on Android. It removes the limitations DPC has set for Being a DIK when you play it on Android.

If your mobile phone can run the game on JoiPlay, you can actually finish the game the way it was intended to be played on PC.

THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH DA'S ANDROID PORT. SEE REQUIREMENTS FOR MORE INFO.

Be my guinea pigs, use this mod and report back any errors you encounter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2021-08-20
Game/Creator: Being A DIK / DrPinkCake - - -
Modder:JC23
Mod Version: 0.9.1
Game Version: 0.8.0
Language: English

Requirements:

Features:

Installation:

Installation with Scrappy's WT&Cheats Mod (Not in version 0.8.0):

USING MODDED SAVES

DOWNLOAD: F95

Last edited:

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Does this also fix the (find sarah ) problem after the shots challenge mini game?(and yeah i bought the special takeout from qinn before the party)

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
I dont have a computer an am stuck on my phone ... Could you happen to list the directory location of the files i need to replace with your fix . I cant get unren to work on android (face palm ) or if youd be so awesome enough to patch a this in to a game and upload it (maybe to even google drive) so i can download it pretty please

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Tested it without using UnRen. It works just the same. Just paste the "game" folder inside the mod into the game's directory (the place where the .exe file is).

Reactions: Gnarlywonder

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I dont have a computer an am stuck on my phone ... Could you happen to list the directory location of the files i need to replace with your fix . I cant get unren to work on android (face palm ) or if youd be so awesome enough to patch a this in to a game and upload it (maybe to even google drive) so i can download it pretty please
Look at the post above. If you are going for the walkthrough/cheat mod you need to install that first. Using the fix for the Cheats button.;)

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Tested it without using UnRen. It works just the same. Just paste the "game" folder inside the mod into the game's directory (the place where the .exe file is).
Ok will do and your version is the skippy mod from this site?

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
I wanted to say scrappy(not skippy) and my game is the dark assassin 7.1 im guessing i need to apply the scrappy mod then your mod and then...profit? Lol

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I wanted to say scrappy(not skippy) and my game is the dark assassin 7.1 im guessing i need to apply the scrappy mod then your mod and then...profit? Lol
So... That's the problem. I tried contacting Dark Assassin with this fix but no success there.

This fix will only work if you are using the normal game and playing through JoiPlay.

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Yea im gonna have to figure out how to load the game in joiplay too... By normal game you mean the being a dik/wt cheat by dark assssin 2.21 gb the the one high lighted in blue in this pic Screenshot_20210821-155034.png

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Yea im gonna have to figure out how to load the game in joiplay too... By normal game you mean the being a dik/wt cheat by dark assssin 2.21 gb the the one high lighted in blue in this pic View attachment 1364174
Look at the requirements section in the OP, I edited to make it easier to follow.

Dark Assassin's Version will not work with this Mod, sadly. Because he needed to make the port with the mod installed, but he said he won't port Being a DIK to Android anymore.

So, you need to use JoiPlay to play the Windows version on your Android to be able to play this game properly from your phone.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Brother do you have discord link could you share please
I don't port stuff(yet), so no. This was more of a one off out of frustration. I'll update this as the game updates.

But if you have any trouble you can message me directly through my profile or here on this thread. ;)