Mod Ren'Py Being a Dik (0.8.0) - Mobile (Joiplay/Android) - HotFix

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
U mean 4 gb size windows version game right‽
I don't remember how big is the compressed version. But yeah, you need the windows version.

Pretty sure the compressed version is 3.5 gb or something like that.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Playing the game on my android phone. I get to the spin the vibrator part of game and can't get through the access my rooster app on the mc's phone.. any help would be appreciated!!

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Playing the game on my android phone. I get to the spin the vibrator part of game and can't get through the access my rooster app on the mc's phone.. any help would be appreciated!!
Sorry for the late reply, but I haven't had this issue, so I can't really help with that.

You should be able to choose the phone in-game in any situation that the game allows it.

Anyways... Can't really help, need more info. Send me a Private message with more details. ;)

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Downloading the new version now, will check out the hotfix for cheats and the android restrictions and update this thread either later today or early tomorrow.

Felipe Lope

Sep 2, 2020
Downloading the new version now, will check out the hotfix for cheats and the android restrictions and update this thread either later today or early tomorrow.
will wait for it, and btw to help you out a little, joiplay crashes at the summarization page when you click done (basically the beginning of episode 8)

Reactions: JC23

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hmm... Weird. I had some setbacks, so I'll be playing the new version today.

I'll see if I can get you guys a hot fix first.

Last edited:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
OP updated, with a hotfix.

I haven't tested it, but it should work fine if you have a clean save.

Plus, added a section with a overview on what to do if you only have a modded save. If you need any more in-depth info, just ask for it.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
This should be fixed, btw. Test it out and report back. :)
will wait for it, and btw to help you out a little, joiplay crashes at the summarization page when you click done (basically the beginning of episode 8)

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I assume this doesn't work with0.8.3 as it broke the game for me.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing /storage/emulated/0/Download/AIF/Being A DIK/game/scripts/sex_scenes/glory_hole.rpy.
Exception: Line with id basket_game_label_17bed9eb appeared twice, at game/scripts/classes/basketball/basketball.rpy:91 and game/season2/scripts/classes/basketball/basketball.rpy:91.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 481, in main
  File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
  File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
  File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
  File "renpy/translation\__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
Exception: Line with id basket_game_label_17bed9eb appeared twice, at game/scripts/classes/basketball/basketball.rpy:91 and game/season2/scripts/classes/basketball/basketball.rpy:91.
Is what is what I get now.

Aug 28, 2019
Does this fix work with 0.8.3?

Edit:Just finished the first two seasons, and I can confirm that the fix works perfectly.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2019
Is there a fix for season 3? The game skips to the end of Episode 9 after the conversation between Jacob and Tommy.

Dekuu83

Nov 24, 2019
Why I keep crash at summary/ending section of ep 7 when i click "done", I'm using ver0.8.3.. is it because some joiplay setting that i dont set or what?