Ren'Py Being a DIK [Dr PinkCake] Previews and Discussion

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
just realized that maya and sage have the same hairstyle just different color.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Why does Isabella always look mad you ask? Do you think Pink is given to quixotic renders?

I don't think so. Surely that expression must mean something. Maybe we will find something out when we finally get to play this game.

Assuming Pink doesn't keep putting so much stuff into the first release that it is as large as his entire last game and it takes half a year to release...

Reactions: Krull

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
why Isabella always looks so mad? :D even in that wallpaper where she's posing :D
I could be completely wrong here, but i think it's what some others have already pointed, it's just her temperament. She looks like the "ball-buster" type, we can already tell by her clothes and her abs that she is into working out, a very physical person, probably hates laziness, doesn't like guys who are slobs or the types that peak out in high school/college and dont think about the future until it comes, things like that, would probably like a guy only if he could show her that he can keep up with her and not just physically but mentally, is confident and is aware of the bigger picture.

Again i could be completely off here, but i feel like you can tell a lot about a character just by looking at them, obviously this being a fictional character DrPinkCake can make her whatever he wants her to be, but i think if she were real, the way i described her is probably what would fit her personality the closest.

We will eventually find out.

Reactions: fifo5310

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Hey, it's just Resting Bitch Face, a real condition affecting millions of people. I applaud the good Doctor for not discriminating and taking the chance to show us that those poor souls who suffer from RBF are real people too and deserve a chance for love and happiness.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
The more i see of this game the more keen i am to actually get my teeth into it, god there is some good stuff in pre-production right now.

Reactions: Krull
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes