Not open for further replies.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
banner2.png

Synopsis:
A young man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.

Title: Being a DIK
Developer page: -

Character Reveal:
Isabella
bella.jpg
Josy

Maya

Sage

BADIK wallpaper:
1.png badik-w1.jpg badik-w2.jpg

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I'm not fond of the "College" theme since it's done so often, and I suppose because I didn't have the "dorm" experience myself, so it's hard to relate to. I can understand the attraction to said story line though, since many want the young but legal girls, and the wide range of character attitudes that can be employed into the plot. Jocks, nerds, recluses, sheltered, sluts, hot professors, and all manner of in between. A wide range of social settings like parties, dorm rooms, classes, public bathrooms, parks, hallways, gymnasiums and more give it room to not be static.

Since Dr Pinkcake impressed me so much with the writing in Acting Lessons, I will certainly be giving it a try. Skeptical, but still looking forward to it. :p

Edit: You forgot to put the prettiest girl on the OP. :p 181718_preview3.jpg
Maya's dimples are cute, her breast size is normal, and she doesn't have the unrealistic super high cheekbones that some of the other models do. :heartcoveredeyes:

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I didn't want to repeat stuff posted in the AL thread, but let's put it all here:

After finishing Acting Lessons I will develop a new game. Today I'm revealing the final romaceable character of the cast, Josy. I'll include some extra renders of the rest of the cast. I have attached high resolution versions of the renders to this post.
Josy

Maya

Sage

Isabella

Some info regarding the new game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! It's best to have that near the OP, so that people who don't already know about it can understand the basics instead of having to be told throughout the thread. :p

Reactions: Namco15

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Some context would be nice...
You forgot to put the prettiest girl on the OP. :p
Thanks! It's best to have that near the OP, so that people who don't already know about it can understand the basics instead of having to be told throughout the thread. :p
You're right. I meant this thread to be a Hey, let's put BADIK stuff here, not in the AL thread, not thinking that, duh, people unfamiliar with Acting Lessons would be curious about it, too.

I edited the OP to be an intro to the game and moved the Sage preview to the post below. Sorry for the confusion everyone!

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
DrPinkCake has not revealed what BADIK stands for...
I read this word in the other thread a few days ago for the first time in my life, and since I'm a curious type, I went to look for what it meant believing it was an acronym. This is the only thing I found (on Urban Dictionary) :
badik.jpg

Now the only tag that could make sense to me with the game theme was #big timer
bigtimer.jpg
and reading this description perhaps, perhaps, BADIK could refer to the "character of the main character" (it's still English, yes?) of the game...

My mind is too twisted? :coldsweat:

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I read this word in the other thread a few days ago for the first time in my life, and since I'm a curious type, I went to look for what it meant believing it was an acronym. This is the only thing I found (on Urban Dictionary) :
View attachment 171523

Now the only tag that could make sense to me with the game theme was #big timer
View attachment 171527
and reading this description perhaps, perhaps, BADIK could refer to the "character of the main character" (it's still English, yes?) of the game...

My mind is too twisted? :coldsweat:
Nice detective work there Holmes! I still think it's an acronym though, since college doesn't seem to be an obvious setting for a grease monkey gangsta', lol.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
- The MC (main character) will be a straight, Caucasian male, late teen/early 20s

- The camera perspective will mainly be POV (point of view) but I will show the MCs head more this time around as it allows for way better camera angles in animations and overall.

- I'm going to show more of the MCs face than originally intended. (This result was a surprise to me.) I will still have a lot of POV scenes, but not shy away from interesting angles this time around. So let me present the MC you will embody in the new game. (No not Josy, the other model)

[/SPOILER]
I like that in this one we are going to be able to see the face to the MC :DIt looks pretty nice .

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes