• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I'm shocked not to see more of Josey and Maya in these fan arts which are absolutely amazing..Respects to their appropriate creators..My top 5 of this game are as follows IMO only we all have different desires and taste..
1.Jill(To be my wife and mother of my children)
2.Bella(I would read every book in the library for her)
3.Josey (super cute and sexy)
4.Maya(Properly proportioned body and cute face)
5.Sage(Could start a fire just by walking past)

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I already loved the hell out of Jill. But now, she became the undisputed Best Girl for me in a game with heavy competition where I stan a majority of these females no less. I can only pray to see a lot more of her in 0.4 :love: :love: :love:

I had to pay homage somehow. It's literally 5:30 in the morning where I currently am but I was not gonna sleep until I got Jill right. And I'm not at all sorry either.

View attachment 374460
It's almost perfect... great man

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I already loved the hell out of Jill. But now, she became the undisputed Best Girl for me in a game with heavy competition where I stan a majority of these females no less. I can only pray to see a lot more of her in 0.4 :love: :love: :love:

I had to pay homage somehow. It's literally 5:30 in the morning where I currently am but I was not gonna sleep until I got Jill right. And I'm not at all sorry either.

View attachment 374460
It's utter perfection.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
ladymaria2072 KassandraACO Mormont Mytez CAznable TheFinder

i honesty dont know how you did this i mean this looks better then the original imo

View attachment 375219
Thanks so much! That obviously means a lot. It looks a lot harder than it was really. I literally just posed her and positioned a light in a way that illuminated her well. That was literally it lol. Along with some tone mapping settings to get that cool blue color and then some sharpening postwork in Gimp and voila.

I'd like to see about the other characters too, particularly Josy, Sage, Bella and Jade. Along with Jill, and that's my top 5 based on looks right there.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thanks so much! That obviously means a lot. It looks a lot harder than it was really. I literally just posed her and positioned a light in a way that illuminated her well. That was literally it lol. Along with some tone mapping settings to get that cool blue color and then some sharpening postwork in Gimp and voila.

I'd like to see about the other characters too, particularly Josy, Sage, Bella and Jade. Along with Jill, and that's my top 5 based on looks right there.
CAznable ladymaria2072 Mytez Mormont

yeah i can understand that i wouldnt have said that if i thought yours wasnt an improvement over the screen shot ive posted

the facial features are better but the thing that stands out for me is how Jill in your fan art is the details on the book and how shes holding it the book actually looks like it has pages in it

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes