Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ErwinRommel2016

Feb 4, 2020
Well after going through the 160+ Fan-Art pages first thing to say is that there's a massive amount of Bella and Jill fanart but I guess that’s to be expected with Quinn, Josy, Maya being runner-ups. Also, fantastic work to all of you guys/girls out there creating it. An even bigger amount of gratitude especially goes to Coriolan, Mr. Vargas, Dumitas. On a side note, Maya is my BEST girl, with Bella being #2, #3 Jade, #4 Cathy, and Rose as my #5. After seeing some Quinn fanart who I don't really like because of her personality but I do like how she looks since shorthaired women are somewhat of a turn-on for me which I guess also explains my liking for Cathy and Rose, Quinn surprisingly hits different after seeing her in that winter clothing that Dumitas posted.
So to wrap all this up is it possible for me to request some Rose fanart loving as well.:sneaky::p:unsure::p:sneaky:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
This thread has really blown up! Glad it's not JUST the Jill/Isabella show anymore.
I did a search of the thread and it wasn't quickly apparent...
I know Coriolan came up with a freekin awesome recreation, but did anyone actually figure out Josys assets?

I'm sorry, I luv Jill n Isabella. Don't hurt me.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

GJ1n

Aug 30, 2019
but did anyone actually figure out Josys assets?
I actually recreated Josy couple of days ago, so everything is still on top of my head. Since everyone has their own base model, I personally used for Teen Josie 8 (Yep Josie:WeSmart:) . For the skin, is 99% accurate.
Apply Willa and 100% Rebekah body and skin and just like that you have kinda adult Josy Josie. (Some eyes and lips tweaks and you are ready to go)

Josy.jpg

Atherin

May 25, 2017
I actually recreated Josy couple of days ago, so everything is still on top of my head. Since everyone has their own base model, I personally used for Teen Josie 8 (Yep Josie:WeSmart:) . For the skin, is 99% accurate.
Apply Willa and 100% Rebekah body and skin and just like that you have kinda adult Josy Josie. (Some eyes and lips tweaks and you are ready to go)

View attachment 920173
TX man! I'm workin on a modtek mod for Battletech and it would have hurt me soul to leave Josi... er Josy out!

F95_DIK_Camila.png F95_DIK_Jill.png F95_DIK_Maya.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes