Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

GJ1n

Aug 30, 2019
These 2 are follow up of Bella's (Series?), something a bit more realistic :unsure: and little of storytelling (there is some in my mind) 0023_Smoke Break.jpg 0024_Finish Job.jpg

This is an unfinished render of Sage (Which I will not render anytime soon). I let my PC render it for 3 hours to get -100 iterations :HideThePain:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
This is an unfinished render of Sage (Which I will not render anytime soon). I let my PC render it for 3 hours to get -100 iterations :HideThePain:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This could be caused by your lighting setup. Based on my experience sometimes glossy materials causes increase the render times. Probably there is a glossy roughness map applied on window glass material. Also check both window glass and sun blockler's glossy roughness values. Higher values create frosty glass look and it also increases the render times.

Quiet0

Dec 5, 2020
Ekran Görüntüsü (1).png Ekran Görüntüsü (2).png
I am very newbie. I need your help. I downloaded the body, skin and hair files for Jill, but when I try to open it it fails. (There are always similar errors, including different characters.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes