Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I share with you my second video render: Isabella. I think I've finally gotten my final version of her :love:
Let's see if I get along with the rest of the girls, so far I have only made renderings of Bella and Heather.
The video has some rendering errors. After 2 months I still have a lot to learn about using Daz Studio, I am slowly learning from my mistakes.
I hope you like it.
Cheers
need more Heather :love:
there are almost no fan renderers here with her :(

Reactions: doa3D and Deftera

[DR] Braex

Aug 17, 2020
Hi, I want to share with you my first render made in Daz Studio 3D, because I am a fan of the game Being a DIK, the first render is on it, I'd love to hear your opinion if I should continue or not, I certainly like to do it, I have not yet learned to do 100% Isabella and Sage, but I think I can fix this, because I have a weak computer, the render took 6 hours rendering, thanks in advance for your grades, well, criticism. ThreeBella.jpg

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Hi, I want to share with you my first render made in Daz Studio 3D, because I am a fan of the game Being a DIK, the first render is on it, I'd love to hear your opinion if I should continue or not, I certainly like to do it, I have not yet learned to do 100% Isabella and Sage, but I think I can fix this, because I have a weak computer, the render took 6 hours rendering, thanks in advance for your grades, well, criticism. View attachment 945640
Really good work for your first render (y). You can check out some tips from recreation on reducing the render time here. It was really helpful for me when I started on Daz (& that was just 6 weeks ago lol, but still, I've learned most of the DAZ stuff I know from F95. You can find some really inspiring work on "Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill" thread).
hopefully, we'll see more of your work here in the future ;).

Last edited:

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
To me she looks different one these two compared to your render :WaitWhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you are very correct o_O, I guess I'm blind or something (or I didn't take enough images for reference :HideThePain:). Probably fix her a bit more before doing a Traditional one for her ;).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hugh G. Rection

[DR] Braex

Aug 17, 2020
Guys, tell me what you need to install to solve this?

data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/daz 3d/head/phmeyespupilsdilate.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/daz 3d/head/phmjawangle.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/daz 3d/head/phmjawdefine.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/daz 3d/head/phmjawheight.dsf

I searched all the sources, couldn't find it

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Guys, tell me what you need to install to solve this?

data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/daz 3d/head/phmeyespupilsdilate.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/daz 3d/head/phmjawangle.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/daz 3d/head/phmjawdefine.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/daz 3d/head/phmjawheight.dsf

I searched all the sources, couldn't find it
Download this;

This might fix your problem.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes