• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

doa3D

Jul 25, 2020
Isabella:
Body
Head SC Elisabeth Head 100%. Then you have to modify the nose and mouth a bit
Skin
Hair

Heather:
Body . For the body use the one of the aurore model, I always use the same :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Head cailin 100% . Then you have to modify the nose by making it a little wider. For Heather's face, two other base models can be used and very similar results are achieved, but I think this is the easiest because you only have to touch up the nose a little and a little more
Skin
Hair

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Isabella:
Body
Head SC Elisabeth Head 100%. Then you have to modify the nose and mouth a bit
Skin
Hair

Heather:
Body . For the body use the one of the aurore model, I always use the same :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Head cailin 100% . Then you have to modify the nose by making it a little wider. For Heather's face, two other base models can be used and very similar results are achieved, but I think this is the easiest because you only have to touch up the nose a little and a little more
Skin
Hair
So f95 has been glitching for a while and now here I see that you've posted all your secrets, that explains everything :LUL:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Isabella B&W
Bella_BW_by_Yuno_Gasai.png

also, I reworked one of my previous render :BootyTime: (but while resetting morphs, I fucked up the expression which I didn't notice until I compared the final results smh :FacePalm:)
Bella_Portrait_Rework_by_Yuno_Gasai.png
DeviantArt - @
big thanks to hogun21 & doa3D for spilling the beans ;)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes