Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
If you don't like it... so take the time to do your own work and introduce us to it?

That's not the first remark you've made against me....

Did I hurt you in a previous life ? :unsure:
I didn't talk to you or about you work, (btw i like your work :)), I spoke in general about vanilla stuff...

Reactions: Jack_._69

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
I had started (so check my signature), but I've had a problem with Daz Studio for some time, or it's my computer.

If I can fix the problem, I should be able to get back to it, I hope. :cry:
Is it with the rendering? Because I had horrid problems getting renders to complete... spent MONTHS trying to solve the problem and finally had to contact Daz people about it.... it still fritzes out on occasion, but I have some fixes I can fall back on when it does....

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Is it with the rendering? Because I had horrid problems getting renders to complete... spent MONTHS trying to solve the problem and finally had to contact Daz people about it.... it still fritzes out on occasion, but I have some fixes I can fall back on when it does....
At one time, I had software crashes, but with some graphics card drivers it can get better, but the current concern is when I try to make an animation, some images of the series are clear, then a lot of others are "grainy".

In fact, it must go through the CPU when the memory is full.

And then I read that Daz was known for his instability.

And I also only have 16 GB of RAM in DDR3, which is a little low, and my graphics card is a GTX 1080.

To make a rendering, even two, no problem, but if I want to make several at once, impossible. :cry:

Reactions: Ekzou
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote