Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
Quinn_01.png

Hello guys, I'm a little bit ashamed to post this after seeing the previous works but this is my first render ever so I'm gonna give it a try. I've downloaded DAZ an hour or two ago so I'm currently waging a war with the UI and with a few bugs. I'm aware that this is not a DAZ tutorial thread but I would appreciate every single advice. The first thing I notice that the eyes are nowhere close to the original one. I don't really know if I should correct it in a photo editor software or I'm just using a wrong material and I should just search for the correct one.

GJ1n

Aug 30, 2019
thank you :)

but she is not finished yet i‘m not ok with her skin
I'm certain Sage's skin is from , if that help
There are 2 lines where the butt cheeks are, perfect for a normal size g8 but since Sage is extended...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I attached an edited torso skin, just download it and apply it to your Sage. ;)

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 1101085

Hello guys, I'm a little bit ashamed to post this after seeing the previous works but this is my first render ever so I'm gonna give it a try. I've downloaded DAZ an hour or two ago so I'm currently waging a battle with the UI and with a few bugs. I'm aware that this is not a DAZ tutorial thread but I would appreciate every single advice. The first thing I notice that the eyes are nowhere close to the original one. I don't really know if I should correct it in a photo editor software or I'm just using a wrong material and I should just search for the correct one.
No Reason to be Ashamed we all started like this :) sometime
and it looks good :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr Krieger

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I'm certain Sage's skin is from , if that help
There are 2 lines where the butt cheeks are, perfect for a normal size g8 but since Sage is extended...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I attached an edited torso skin, just download it and apply it to your Sage. ;)
oh thank you :3

that really helps i wanted to do it myself Hugh G. Rection wrote me the Same with the Sage skin :)

thanks to you booth by the way

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
View attachment 1101085

Hello guys, I'm a little bit ashamed to post this after seeing the previous works but this is my first render ever so I'm gonna give it a try. I've downloaded DAZ an hour or two ago so I'm currently waging a war with the UI and with a few bugs. I'm aware that this is not a DAZ tutorial thread but I would appreciate every single advice. The first thing I notice that the eyes are nowhere close to the original one. I don't really know if I should correct it in a photo editor software or I'm just using a wrong material and I should just search for the correct one.
Looks pretty good for a first render, keep it up(y)
uh you know this guy there..
who using so many gifs ? :D

View attachment 1101164
Everything aight m8? :unsure: You keep talking to yourself, it's a bit worrying...

bakugo_huh_confused.gif

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 1101085

use the pale skin from aurore
makeup option 5 :)

and i use for the eyes i use the green eyes in the Aurore materials

or for some renders i use Ultimate Eyes

https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-eyes-for-genesis-8.31562/

all others can correct me when i‘m wrong

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes