Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Interesting art and helpful guide to the parts needed to recreate the models. I'm curious though if people have managed to recreate the models wouldn't it just be easier to share them? Or am I missing something

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Interesting art and helpful guide to the parts needed to recreate the models. I'm curious though if people have managed to recreate the models wouldn't it just be easier to share them? Or am I missing something
For me personally not sure about the other creators here but its about the time and effort it took to create them, for a lot of us it didn't happen over night so the art i guess becomes personal, there are some creators who will share their files with other creators or give tips and stuff but in the end its really up to each individual creator what they want to do.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
For me personally not sure about the other creators here but its about the time and effort it took to create them, for a lot of us it didn't happen over night so the art i guess becomes personal, there are some creators who will share their files with other creators or give tips and stuff but in the end its really up to each individual creator what they want to do.
I can understand that, although I find it strange on a site where a lot of things are devoted to sharing others work ;)

Reactions: laliandra

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Here are a couple of assets from the Jill Tennis scene

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

GJ1n

Aug 30, 2019
I've been watching a lot of Jackie Chan's movies lately, and you know at the end there are bloopers and failed stunts, well...

What if, Being a DIK is your typical tv show or movie and all the members are actors?
They laugh behind the camera, joke around, rehearsals and etc.
This one is actually fun to render, to get a better laugh reference I was smiling in front of a mirror :KEK:
So I present to you, the bts (behind the scenes) of episode 5*

0066_Behind The Scenes.jpg
Reserved Quinn??? (If you zoom in Sage laughing, either you think she is the evil antagonist or Chris Evans)

0067_Rehearsal.jpg

*Episode 5 - These 2 renders covered the ano mansion scene and Jill sleepover at Bella's. (Bella wasn't here because she was filming the cooking scene with MC :WeSmart:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
I've been watching a lot of Jackie Chan's movies lately, and you know at the end there are bloopers and failed stunts, well...

What if, Being a DIK is your typical tv show or movie and all the members are actors?
They laugh behind the camera, joke around, rehearsals and etc.
This one is actually fun to render, to get a better laugh reference I was smiling in front of a mirror :KEK:
So I present to you, the bts (behind the scenes) of episode 5*

View attachment 1147825
Reserved Quinn??? (If you zoom in Sage laughing, either you think she is the evil antagonist or Chris Evans)

View attachment 1147827

*Episode 5 - These 2 renders covered the ano mansion scene and Jill sleepover at Bella's. (Bella wasn't here because she was filming the cooking scene with MC :WeSmart:)
Very nice concept :BootyTime:(y)

cap_on_and_on.gif

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes