Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Which morphs tho? I have no clue :(
For a start, look back at what you tried so far and got Tommy instead of MC. Really look at it, and drop it for now.

That leaves everything else :p

But you're probably focused on what's above the neck, so see what kind of morphs covering that area you haven't tried out yet. There's many, but that shouldn't stop you. Explore what you have and tinker, that's all there is to it.

gosling_faze_out.gif

I've been there - frustrated with the exact same issue as you rn, and this was my approach to finally get it. I bet if you do try to narrow down some promising looking morphs in there you'll be amazed :WeSmart::BootyTime:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
For a start, look back at what you tried so far and got Tommy instead of MC. Really look at it, and drop it for now.

That leaves everything else :p

But you're probably focused on what's above the neck, so see what kind of morphs covering that area you haven't tried out yet. There's many, but that shouldn't stop you. Explore what you have and tinker, that's all there is to it.

View attachment 1185570

I've been there - frustrated with the exact same issue as you rn, and this was my approach to finally get it. I bet if you do try to narrow down some promising looking morphs in there you'll be amazed :WeSmart::BootyTime:
whats are the Assets for Quinns room ?:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hugh G. Rection
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes