Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MetaArtist

Jul 30, 2020
Hi. Beside asset list is there good morph guide to match faces as close as possible? I see some users are doing better than others. I want to work on Being a Dik VR project, that would give for free to community. Would like to get as much and as realistic characters. I was trying on my own, some characters came out great, some not so much. Who could help me to improve my morphs?

Oct 9, 2021
I know you didn't asked but, before hit the render button, always take a look to see if nothing is clipping too much or if there is nothing floating in your scene and if the headlight camera is turned off.
Hey thats fine, all constructive comments are welcome, I want to learn!
The lighting is Sun-Sky, there's no headlight camera.
The Ivy leaf that looks like its floating is annoying, guess I could have shopped it out.
I wasn't able to do anything about the groin covering material clipping her left leg, other than change the pose.
I'll choose a more appropriate pose next time!

Reactions: Arcanjo_Fel

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Hey thats fine, all constructive comments are welcome, I want to learn!
The lighting is Sun-Sky, there's no headlight camera.
The Ivy leaf that looks like its floating is annoying, guess I could have shopped it out.
I wasn't able to do anything about the groin covering material clipping her left leg, other than change the pose.
I'll choose a more appropriate pose next time!
You can try to change the scale of the skirt. It sometimes helps in this case. Or run a simulation on the character. If the skirt has dForce, you can usually fix these issues with skirts and bent legs.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes