Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DuD_attack

Oct 27, 2021
Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Halloween!
View attachment 1522463

Bull: Well that's it for the shoot ladies. You've both been very professional. Though I didn't expect Ms. Royce here to be a virgin. hahaha
Bull 2: Not Anymore!!
Bull 3: Can't believe that DIK hasn't dicked you yet?!
Jill:...
Bull 4: Man, I feel bad for the guy. We ran a train on his girl and he hasn't even licked you yet!

Bull: What about that redhead bitch?
Bull 2: Nah she's not a virgin, though she tight as f@ck!
Bull 3: Yeah that's Chad's girl.
Bull 4: Chad? Wouldn't he get mad we banged his girl?
Bull 3: Nah they broke up, little miss Jill's boy is banging that redhead too.
Bull: Well that's poetic justice isn't that right Ms. Royce? Your boy cheated on you and you got back by letting 4 bulls breed you.
Jill:...
Sage: (gurgling noises)
waiting for next works)

ch1no

Oct 27, 2018
I honestly thought the reaction to this would be much different.
Great job, you're talented and bold.
I'm sure some didn't like it. Even I thinked twice thrice fries? lol before posting it, as this is a public forum. But I did see some posts with explicit details in them. Mine was not that much different if you remove the smeared makeup and the "bulls". I have this alternate timeline in my head where Tybalt conspired with the new Alphas that replaced the old Alphas when Chad was deposed. They're meaner and well consists mostly of black guys, basically the basketball team of B&R. To get back at MC and Jill because of what happened in the story. And this was the result of that.

I do love the world DPC created and my posts are meant to be my own fantasies within that world and not to be taken seriously. It is a privelege to be able to post these here, to share with other people. But of course I would always abide by whatever the mods would think about my posts if they ever really think that something is overboard.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes