Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pirate King

Oct 5, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Halloween! (shit... Halloween was like a month ago.. Jesus staying inside really does mess with my dates lol)
View attachment 1522463

Bull: Well that's it for the shoot ladies. You've both been very professional. Though I didn't expect Ms. Royce here to be a virgin. hahaha
Bull 2: Not Anymore!!
Bull 3: Can't believe that DIK hasn't dicked you yet?!
Jill:...
Bull 4: Man, I feel bad for the guy. We ran a train on his girl and he hasn't even licked you yet!

Bull: What about that redhead bitch?
Bull 2: Nah she's not a virgin, though she tight as f@ck!
Bull 3: Yeah that's Chad's girl.
Bull 4: Chad? Wouldn't he get mad we banged his girl?
Bull 3: Nah they broke up, little miss Jill's boy is banging that redhead too.
Bull: Well that's poetic justice isn't that right Ms. Royce? Your boy cheated on you and you got back by letting 4 bulls breed you.
Jill:...
Sage: (gurgling noises)
Moreeee , waiting for next works :love:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Since literally no one bothers to tag/name their art, here is my attempt to bring some order in the sea of chaos.

Heather collection (whatever I managed to find)

If you have more, post it., I will add it to this post. In this thread it is impossible to find something.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I mean know she is whore in the game but i see her as real good friend and she have pleasing personality.
I really lie her ! Even in hundreds of problems. She seeks small moments. Like kissing mc at dik party.

And her kiss when mc catches her stalker is so beautiful, btw my fav girl is Quinn.

You just slaped me for making joke ? That hurt man.:eek: :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes