Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
MG head morph status update:

1. Maya - shouldn't probably start with her, as I haven't done any renders, but is apparently just Aurore 100 %
2. Jill - nothing to find there, as in asset list. Body probably too, apart from + breast size.
3. Sage - I think Piga or Raizen's the closest, but not 100 % - Sage probably has the worst situation of the main girls now. I think she’s Aurore at max or near max plus a bit of something.
4. Bella - Closest I've got is SC Elisabeth at 75 % + Nose width, but I'm probably not 100 % there. I have this nagging feeling that both Bella and Sage have the one and the same head morph blended in at a small percentage adding some square-ness to the jawline, wider noses and a little bit of cheekbones for both. What I DO know is that Bella has the Funtasy body at around 0.65, fans of Celia from Milfy City should note the similarities ;D

Speculating that if the two share a head morph, its at 25 % max for Bella and around 50 % for Sage. I've drawn a blank on the ones that "look right" so far, meaning morphs by Emma and Jordi, Emrys, Mousso and Raiya. I'm like $ 1k into this :D

(Committing cardinal sin of going off memory with Bella, instead of a fresh render and a bunch of official renders from different angles :D)

Others:
1. Quinn: Having done a bunch of comparisons at different angles, I'm proceeding with Aurore head 50 % and Tara 2 at 100 %. Results posted earlier in thread.
2. Zoey: xx23xx has got it pretty much 100 % on

People will have a very hard time convincing me that Lily has any Raine morph in her head, btw. :D

So, Piga, Raizen and xx23xx... wanna chip in? :D

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Um you're gonna have to because you did it with Josy instead of Maya, by mistake?
I had to do 13k iterations to get Josy out of a messy blur. The iron wheel was looking amazing at 2k. Never again.

Also added my (limited) Sage findings above, forgot them initially.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment 1972513 View attachment 1972514

Its just Aurora with morphing to chin, jaw and cheeks (pull sliders and if you are not sure pull more sliders thats how i do it ;)) . Needs work on eyes but i am lazy during these heat waves to sit in front of comp.
Yeah, supports the theory that it’s Aurore + something. Closest I’ve been was Aurore + Hillary, might have to revisit those. She’s hard to identify since she’s so pale which kind of stretches out the face with the lighting dpc uses.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes