Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rogueKlyntar

Feb 16, 2021
Not mine, but thought I would put out there the name Dumitas.. He has some pretty good BaDIK stuff on his Deviant Art and Twitter accounts. You don't really need a Deviant Art account for this particular stuff, but a couple of his stuff does require you to have one to view, so if you want, fine.

Here are imo the best ones, but that's just because I like Bella and Jill the most by far (in case my sig doesn't tell you that already); he has stuff for some of the other characters, mostly Sage and Quinn and her friend (idk lol).
jill_photograper_by_dumitas_deki1uz-fullview.jpeg bella_gym_by_dumitas_deki1t3-fullview.jpeg ddrsj9l-1255f826-6b19-481c-af4b-c4afeb2b8ff3.png FTsutnPWQAI1oBo.jpeg FTsuswiX0AEYkBs.jpeg

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
sage g3 close.jpg

Current status of project Sage. I got close in Genesis 3 in 15 minutes than I've gotten in Genesis 8 in weeks. I'm not sure I like the implications.

Of course "close" doesn't count, you can be even in the wrong generation with "close", as I probably proved here.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Not mine, but thought I would put out there the name Dumitas.. He has some pretty good BaDIK stuff on his Deviant Art and Twitter accounts. You don't really need a Deviant Art account for this particular stuff, but a couple of his stuff does require you to have one to view, so if you want, fine.

Here are imo the best ones, but that's just because I like Bella and Jill the most by far (in case my sig doesn't tell you that already); he has stuff for some of the other characters, mostly Sage and Quinn and her friend (idk lol).
View attachment 1954311 View attachment 1954307 View attachment 1954308 View attachment 1954310 View attachment 1954309
Thanks, I always post everything here regardless (some customs just for Patreons but always leave some preview), and has been long since I posted on Deviant Art, but I do post here always or on Discord.

If you want to filter my post just go to the search bar, leave "This Thread" and put my name on the bottom like this:
1659166851687.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes