Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MilanWT

Mar 27, 2021
MilanWT First, I think you are confused about how the images get made (either that or we are misreading your request). Most (not al) of the images you see here are made in Daz Studio. Ren'py is just a piece of software that an artist, author, etc can use to display those images as part of their story.

Second, the example image you posted had nothing to do with Being a DIK, so I believe we are having the conversation in the wrong place. Even if you are actually requesting a Being a DIK image then there are those that will argue that this isn't the place for it.

I'd suggest trying Recruitment & Services. I'm sure someone over there will be happy to talk with you about creating the images you'd like.

I would offer to try to create a picture or two for you, but I am swamped with work right now and just don't have the time. However, I wish you luck and hope you find someone who can create what you are asking for.
Thank you very much for that clarification. I thought indeed that this pictures are drawned in Ren'py

Agsk1e

Jun 26, 2021
I'd like to share my very first render. Feedback and criticism is of course wellcome as I'd like to improve as much as possible with aspects you think I should work on.

So with that out of the way...

I love gingers and redheads, and I love Spider-Man so this makes so much sense to me and I'd LOVE to see this in the halloween party for S3. Either that or Tremolo dressed as Spider-Man would really make me extremely happy. Anyways lol enjoy.

P.S: I know Sage's missing a bit of makeup (and that the lighting is weird on her hair) but I realized just after rendering and I was really eager to post this so I won't fix it lol.

(Rendered in Blender with Cycles)

Sage SM Cycles.png

deltezeta23

Jul 29, 2022
Could someone tell me what model and assets do I have to buy to make Jill art? I'm starting with Daz3d and I want to make images of my favorite girl

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes