Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Congratulations to anyone who wants to do a tender scene between a man and a water melon
LMBO :LOL:

Poor Tybalt...I actually felt a tiny bit sorry for that goofy little douche bag by the end of episode 8. It takes a special kind of willful stupidity to reach his particular level of head-in-the-clouds unawareness as far as Jill is concerned.

Reactions: Tyzorak and JiiEf

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Tybalt: (Edit, I actually did do a side-by-side comparison, and looks like he's pretty much just Owen 8. Congratulations to anyone who wants to do a tender scene between a man and a water melon).
I so want to do this!!! :ROFLMAO: Maybe have the watermelon and him in bed, a cigarette in the watermelon etc... LMAO

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Guys, where can I find a freelancer who could do some renders like this for money ?
Probably depends on the money and amount of renders. Some dickhead once offered me 25 % of the Patreon take for a visual novel he was planning. Hint: with the hardware, asset and even power costs, I’m not sure I would do it for 75 %.

Reactions: sava75 and MilanWT

MilanWT

Mar 27, 2021
Probably depends on the money and amount of renders. Some dickhead once offered me 25 % of the Patreon take for a visual novel he was planning. Hint: with the hardware, asset and even power costs, I’m not sure I would do it for 75 %.
Thanks dude. Please tell me how long would it take to render this picture into Ren'py engine ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Thanks dude. Please tell me how long would it take to render this picture into Ren'py engine ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How long does it take for an artist to make a painting? You need assets, posing and then the render time which depends on your hardware.

MilanWT

Mar 27, 2021
How long does it take for an artist to make a painting? You need assets, posing and then the render time which depends on your hardware.
I want someone to make this pic into ren'py 1:1.( I asume that's the program all of those fan arts are me in). Correct me please if im wrong about it

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I want someone to make this pic into ren'py 1:1.( I asume that's the program all of those fan arts are me in). Correct me please if im wrong about it
Nothing get's made into ren'py. Ren'py can display images, but those images are png, webm, jpg, etc., the normal image formats.

Reactions: MilanWT

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
MilanWT First, I think you are confused about how the images get made (either that or we are misreading your request). Most (not al) of the images you see here are made in Daz Studio. Ren'py is just a piece of software that an artist, author, etc can use to display those images as part of their story.

Second, the example image you posted had nothing to do with Being a DIK, so I believe we are having the conversation in the wrong place. Even if you are actually requesting a Being a DIK image then there are those that will argue that this isn't the place for it.

I'd suggest trying Recruitment & Services. I'm sure someone over there will be happy to talk with you about creating the images you'd like.

I would offer to try to create a picture or two for you, but I am swamped with work right now and just don't have the time. However, I wish you luck and hope you find someone who can create what you are asking for.

Agsk1e

Jun 26, 2021
Anybody got Sage's settings that wouldn't mind sharing? I'd like to make some fan art but I'm having trouble with getting her looks to match.

Or at least guide me a bit on how to make her look more like Sage.

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Anybody got Sage's settings that wouldn't mind sharing? I'd like to make some fan art but I'm having trouble with getting her looks to match.

I am in the same boat as you, just don't know where to start.

Agsk1e

Jun 26, 2021
I've been playing on Daz for the last 3 hours and go a pretty similar look on the girl. It's actually pretty straight forward. Add me on discord if you want and I'll make a little guide for you. fortnite swagger#8548

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021

Her skin is (it's definitely, with 100% certainty, not P3D Riza for Aiko 8... Different freckles, brows, and everything else besides being a ginger). She uses (loose), (tied), and, more recently (in the last episode, not counting the interlude), . Her face morph is definitely not Vivienne's... Some people suggested , and Dr. Pink Cake seems to be fond of this model since he used her for Quinn and Bella (including the skin), and, purportedly, Maya (with another skin). I think it's definitely a good start but I guess it requires some adjustments (use the standard face morphs -- or -- or Zev0's 200 plus -- or ). The body is definitely neither Vivienne's (not voluptuous) nor Aurore's (idem and also not curvy)... DPC bodies' are -- at least partially -- customized, but nothing you cannot achieve with the standard (DO) body morphs ( or ), Zev0's Shapeshift ( or ), Breast Control ( or ), Glute Control ( or ), or any other of your taste (though I wouldn't bother since those are the classic ones). I'm pointing to both G3F & G8F versions but, though he could be using the latter, since many of Sage's clothes are G3F, I think he's using the former (I think it would be more practical, but one never knows...).

I hope those tips will help. Most, if not all, of those assets you can find here (or other sites listed here). Since her wardrobe is too big to be listed here, If you want any tips about a specific clothing item, just ask me and, if I know, I'll tell you.

Agsk1e

Jun 26, 2021
Her skin is (it's definitely, with 100% certainty, not P3D Riza for Aiko 8... Different freckles, brows, and everything else besides being a ginger). She uses (loose), (tied), and, more recently (in the last episode, not counting the interlude), . Her face morph is definitely not Vivienne's... Some people suggested , and Dr. Pink Cake seems to be fond of this model since he used her for Quinn and Bella (including the skin), and, purportedly, Maya (with another skin). I think it's definitely a good start but I guess it requires some adjustments (use the standard face morphs -- or -- or Zev0's 200 plus -- or ). The body is definitely neither Vivienne's (not voluptuous) nor Aurore's (idem and also not curvy)... DPC bodies' are -- at least partially -- customized, but nothing you cannot achieve with the standard (DO) body morphs ( or ), Zev0's Shapeshift ( or ), Breast Control ( or ), Glute Control ( or ), or any other of your taste (though I wouldn't bother since those are the classic ones). I'm pointing to both G3F & G8F versions but, though he could be using the latter, since many of Sage's clothes are G3F, I think he's using the former (I think it would be more practical, but one never knows...).

I hope those tips will help. Most, if not all, of those assets you can find here (or other sites listed here). Since her wardrobe is too big to be listed here, If you want any tips about a specific clothing item, just ask me and, if I know, I'll tell you.
Dude, thank you so much. I just said I actually figured out how everything works but I thanks you anyway because this is still some pretty useful information.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to ask for any recommendation on clothes to be added to Daz. Not necesarily used in BAD.

Agsk1e

Jun 26, 2021
I'd be glad to help, but you could be more specific because there are literally thousands of items... If you tell me the type of item (skirt, lingerie, &c.), style (skimpy, formal, &c.), and genre (contemporary, fantasy, scifi, &c.), it will help. Without that intel, what I can suggest is for you to search the items of the best creators... I really like LilFlame (she has stuff on Daz Store [DS], but the best is on Renderosity [RO]), Outotouch (on both stores), Sarsa, Barbara Bundon, and NikiSatez (those latter three on DS), Rhiannon (RO), XArt3D (both, but best on DS and G8F stuff), Linday (DS, few items, but high quality), Pretty3D, Mytilus, and B-Rock (sexy stuff on both stores, though the quality is not top-notch), Kaleya (on RO, sexy & skimpy stuff but average quality, especially older stuff -- can be worked out though). For add-ons (textures/materials), the best is LilFlame (mostly on RO, but also has stuff on DS), followed by Sveva (on RO).

It all depends on what you're looking too... If you want more realistic stuff, you'll probably prefer some creator and use more modern stuff; if your emphasis is on skimpiness, you'd probably don't bother about the quality of some items (and, by "quality", I mean technical/objective stuff, like number of polygons, well-crafted objects, quality of texture, and not subjective stuff like "beauty", "trendy", etc.). There are really good sexy stuff made for 4th generation (Victoria 4 and alike) or Genesis 2, though you'd have to convert it to Iray. Of course, we can always try to reach a balance between quality and skimpiness (at least I try).

My tip for you is to decide which setting you want your renders/game to take place (fantasy/contemporary/scifi/etc.), create your characters, and research a lot -- know what you want and know the items available. Daz Store search engine is not the best, but you can filter by genre and it helps. And, of course, I'm not telling you to buy all the stuff (nor not to buy it), but you can research there and come back here or to other sites. And, honestly, though I like to support the asset creators, I really recommend you to test the items, because, sometimes, the items don't look to good as in the promos (though I never had a big problem with clothes, some characters were a big disappointment, and some hairs, especially the old ones, looked really awful).

B.T.W., did you use Aurore for Sage? Something else?
Thanks for dropping the names! Will definetly look into them.

What I'd like to get are some tops (sweaters, shirts, hoodies, t-shirts and whatever you feel like adding lol), bottoms (jeans, sweatpants, shorts, underwear, lingerine), some accessories (beanies, hats, jewelry, bags, backpacks, pencils and shit lol), shoes (sneakers, formal, hi heels and the like).

Also, I'm curious as to how to build enviroments and scenes so if you have some more intel on what and where to look for I'd appreciate it!

And yes. I used Aurore with Vivienne skin! However, I'm having trouble with applying some eyeshadow to her face as it's seemingly not compatible with the eyeliner. Any idea?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes