Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Messing with Dumitas' work View attachment 1936528
Looking at all these interesting "messing with" images, I have to wonder why Dr. Pinkcake didn't use this same approach when it comes to Jacob's paintings? :unsure:

Don't get me wrong, the in-game Jacob artwork is good, but from what I've seen it looks more like comic book art rather than paintings on canvas. These "messing with" images seem to fit the painterly look much better.

Oh well...I just hope Jill doesn't spot the painting of Quinn my boy commissioned from Jacob hanging over his desk. :oops: :D

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
Looking at all these interesting "messing with" images, I have to wonder why Dr. Pinkcake didn't use this same approach when it comes to Jacob's paintings? :unsure:

Don't get me wrong, the in-game Jacob artwork is good, but from what I've seen it looks more like comic book art rather than paintings on canvas. These "messing with" images seem to fit the painterly look much better.

Oh well...I just hope Jill doesn't spot the painting of Quinn my boy commissioned from Jacob hanging over his desk. :oops: :D
Thank you for the compliment. (I'll take it as that, Lol)

Another brother said the same thing. I don't really fancy those comic-style artwork too. I think DPC has his reasons, like helping an inspiring artist or something. I read that he commissioned those pieces from another artist.

Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Thank you for the compliment. (I'll take it as that, Lol)

Another brother said the same thing. I don't really fancy those comic-style artwork too. I think DPC has his reasons, like helping an inspiring artist or something. I read that he commissioned those pieces from another artist.
You're very welcome good sir, because I did indeed mean it as a compliment. :cool:

And thank you for fielding my question...that was pretty cool of Dr. Pinkcake to give an aspiring artist a helping hand like that. (y)

Reactions: ChaosKen
Jun 17, 2022
How long it take's to make a single render like this?
No one can really answer that definitively... how long does it take to make a painting?

I guess if you have all the necessary assets, you could lay out a basic render in a few minutes. Pose, fit shrink-wrapped clothing, add a light, hit render. Then however long the render takes (depends on your hardware).

Or, you could spend hours perfecting details in a render, lots of lighting, complex backgrounds, multiple models... then render time. So, in that case, you can easily lose a full day or even more on a complex render.

Reactions: MilanWT

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Being a dik Maya Fan Art . You guys can also join my discord for more art and render suggestions. Here is link : . Thank you
Ok, that's better than the original who's never really worked for me :D

Reactions: Sam2504
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes