Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
220720 Josy WIP.jpg

From our latest episode of... ASSET HUNTERS.

60 %
60 %

Still not getting that "GOTCHA" mood, but a "I'm pretty close" mood. While I'm not sure about Layla, I'm pretty sure about Sewa being a part of the mix. Could be 3 morphs mixed, could just be the nose tweaked manually... Could be old JiiEf's finally gone nuts.

Other probable finds so far, descending order of conviction:

Josy's other hair:
Isabella uses the Funtasy body: at around 0.6-0.75 (I'm pretty definite on this one, Caroline from MILFy city used it too, so I'm VERY familiar with it :D)
Lily uses the abovementioned Sewa head at 100 %
Sage is 50 % and 50 % something else I haven't figured out yet (50 % Angel? Would be in-character, I guess - Also currently more frustrated by not having been able to replicate the body, probably the best I have seen done in Daz)
Catalina could use Aria's head to some degree:

Other thoughts: I think Josy's body is based on one of the Aiko 8 characters. Tremolo is definitely not genesis 8 base head, unlike Derek and Johnny Boy.

Dumping most, if not all, my finds, since I'm off for an extended holiday. Hopefully it helps you guys hit the 100 % matches while I'm gone.

Late edit: I gotta fix that fucking hairline for the next one.

Last edited:

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 1934978

From our latest episode of... ASSET HUNTERS.

60 %
60 %

Still not getting that "GOTCHA" mood, but a "I'm pretty close" mood. While I'm not sure about Layla, I'm pretty sure about Sewa being a part of the mix. Could be 3 morphs mixed, could just be the nose tweaked manually... Could be old JiiEf's finally gone nuts.

Other probable finds so far, descending order of conviction:

Josy's other hair:
Isabella uses the Funtasy body: at around 0.6-0.75 (I'm pretty definite on this one, Caroline from MILFy city used it too, so I'm VERY familiar with it :D)
Lily uses the abovementioned Sewa head at 100 %
Sage is 50 % and 50 % something else I haven't figured out yet (50 % Angel? Would be in-character, I guess - Also currently more frustrated by not having been able to replicate the body, probably the best I have seen done in Daz)
Catalina could use Aria's head to some degree:

Other thoughts: I think Josy's body is based on one of the Aiko 8 characters. Tremolo is definitely not genesis 8 base head, unlike Derek and Johnny Boy.

Dumping most, if not all, my finds, since I'm off for an extended holiday. Hopefully it helps you guys hit the 100 % matches while I'm gone.

Late edit: I gotta fix that fucking hairline for the next one.
this "going nuts" is something I know well, especially when it comes to getting Josy's face right.:p :cry:
I'm going to try out your suggested assets.... let's see where it goes... Josy version 9 here we come...

maybe the last picture with Josy version 8? i hope so ;)

167Josy_PS.png

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
this "going nuts" is something I know well, especially when it comes to getting Josy's face right.:p :cry:
I'm going to try out your suggested assets.... let's see where it goes... Josy version 9 here we come...

View attachment 1935250
The thing is, she actually has a bunch of fairly distinctive small morphs that should help with the looking. I'll have to do a pic where I highlight the ones I've identified as relevant so far.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021

View attachment 1935250
Ok, Vargas, Dumitas and Atherin, don't panic!

I can handle her myself.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018

View attachment 1935250
I might be dumb to ask but you miss 100% of the shots you don't take- can we get a stockings off version of this too?

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I did some more thinking on Josy's head shape, and am now fairly convinced that she's partially a SASE head morph. Which is bad news, since there's a bazillion of them and they all look basically the same.

Of course, my convictions on this front change by the hour, but I'd been having this nagging feeling that she looked familiar and it got triggered when I came on a SASE Briah based character.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes