Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
My previous post was deleted because it was considered "OFF TOPIC"

That's on me because I should have explained it more clear and not just stated "Riona as Jibaro", let me explain this like you are 5, this is Riona from the Game "Being a DIK" the one game this thread is all about, but I changed her to represent the character Jibaro, from the Netflix series "Love, Death + Robots", this is not from the game because this a FAN ART

RionaJibaro.jpg

Sometimes I don't know if the one moderating this page it's also DPC and want to ban me from here too...

Last edited:

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
My previous post was deleted because it was considered "OFF TOPIC"

That's on me because I should have explained it more clear and not just stated "Riona as Jibaro", let me explain this like you are 5, this Riona from the Game "Being a DIK" the one game this thread is all about, but I changed her to represent the character Jibaro, from the Netflix series "Love, Death + Robots", this is not from the game because this a FAN ART

View attachment 1921800

Sometimes I don't know if the one moderating this page it's also DPC and want to ban me from here too...
If someone who manages this site doesn't recognize Riona, they should take a loooooong vacation.
And , after all, we all know that girls are recognized by their hair.

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Took another shot at creating some fan art of Isabella. Truly one of the greatest older woman characters ever written so far in Erotica. Also, if you guys enjoy my art, I have a MILF-based Visual Novel called Nutville Paradox that you can check out! You can follow me on my Patreon for the latest chapters

Patreon:
Twitter: Isabella-Yoga-PoseAlternate.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes