Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
Zoey’s absolutely perfect. Haven’t tried doing her (heh) yet, you use the recipe from here lr something else?
thx... I use Layla and Wanda with some face morphs. I'm away from home for the weekend so I don't have access to my PC right now so I can't tell you exactly what settings I'm using.... I think Layla 70%, Wanda 60%-70%? and some face morphs...something like that.... but I'm not exactly sure.

View attachment 1926107

Not 100 % there yet, but I still have some leads to explore.
nice Job ... haha getting Josy's face right is tricky as hell.... I have 8 different versions of Josy by now and I'm not really happy with any of them. :cry:

Reactions: JiiEf

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
thx... I use Layla and Wanda with some face morphs. I'm away from home for the weekend so I don't have access to my PC right now so I can't tell you exactly what settings I'm using.... I think Layla 70%, Wanda 60%-70%? and some face morphs...something like that.... but I'm not exactly sure.

nice Job ... haha getting Josy's face right is tricky as hell.... I have 8 different versions of Josy by now and I'm not really happy with any of them. :cry:
Will have to check your combo out. I was looking at HP Cypher and something from FW.

Re: Josy, I think I've found out what the clue is. She's primarily based on a Jessaii/Silver head morph, but one that is normally built on one of the Daz Genesis 8 base characters. The trick then is that she doesn't have THAT base character dialed in, giving you those morphs on the default genesis 8 head or something else. Then, maybe something else mixed in, too.

So now exploring those options...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes