Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Bella's problem is she always looks pissed.
Not always. Plus the point of the MC potentially getting in a relationship with her is to soften the 'ice queen' and allow her to express herself more. She looks 'pissed' most of the time because she closed off her emotions a lot.

Like the end of the 3rd chapter, she will open up to the MC eventually.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2017
Not always. Plus the point of the MC potentially getting in a relationship with her is the soften the ice queen and allow her to express herself more. She looks 'pissed' most of the time because she closed off her emotions a lot.

Like the end of the 3rd chapter, she will open up to the MC eventually.
Maybe, at this point Jill is best waifu :love:

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Congrats on amplifying all her unappealing, unappetizing, and unsexy qualities. Great job!
Hey, it's just a fan art.

I can do it like that too (and I prefer it), besides DrPinkCake has shown it to us several times under this aspect, touching, caring, etc..., and that's how it really is, it's obvious.

She reminds me of a girl from southern Spain or Italy, proud, with character, not easy to tame, but so much to offer afterwards, and excuse me, with these curves ?...mmmhhh ;)

Isabella sad.jpg

Aug 30, 2017
No, it's both realistic and super annoying. I've never met a woman who didn't play dumbass mind games like "Figure out that I want the opposite of what i"m saying RIGHT NOW" from time to time. Can I have straightforward females in games at least?

Reactions: rKnight

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
No, it's both realistic and super annoying. I've never met a woman who didn't play dumbass mind games like "Figure out that I want the opposite of what i"m saying RIGHT NOW" from time to time. Can I have straightforward females in games at least?
Maybe that's why a lot of people like her, interesting personas add a lot to the character. I feel straightforward characters lose a lot of steam midway especially if it's not a one and done game

Reactions: Freezer14

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
i have seen some assets used to make maya which i just cant seem to get it right. does anyone have a maya close to the game that they would not mind sharing? or maybe assets that were used that may not be listed on this site? if not all good. thanks

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes