Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
I need help.

I built Rio and during the course of the process I ran into a problem that I still cannot overcome to this day.
Before, I had no such problems with other characters.
Well... my Riona has no genitals (ie she has the flat ones from the character pack, but not 3D).

I tried to implant in a different order and with different plugins, but the effect is always the same - the skin tone differs in this area (it is definitely lighter) and it cannot be changed to the correct skin tone.

I wonder if this isn't a special case for the base character (Hyuna).
And if that's not the problem, what am I doing wrong?

And do you recommend any plugins worth paying attention to?

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I need help.

I built Rio and during the course of the process I ran into a problem that I still cannot overcome to this day.
Well... my Riona has no genitals (ie she has the flat ones from the character pack, but not 3D).

I tried to implant in a different order and with different plugins, but the effect is always the same - the skin tone differs in this area (it is definitely lighter) and it cannot be changed to the correct skin tone.

I tried both with NGV8 and GP2 and didn't notice any issue

GP2: DAZStudio_TxeewXa4WI.jpg NGV8: DAZStudio_fMkdDp183x.jpg

Are you trying to apply them after using LIE or any other geoshells, that's the only reason I could think of for having issues

• Red Heart
Reactions: HTC211

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
I need help.

Yeah, i got the same problem with Rio.
I, for myself, solved it by merging the tattoo with the skin.
The downside is: every of your Hyna Characters from now on will look like Rio. :)
The Genital and Tattoo Shells don*t like each other.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
I tried both with NGV8 and GP2 and didn't notice any issue

GP2: View attachment 2027438 NGV8: View attachment 2027440

Are you trying to apply them after using LIE or any other geoshells, that's the only reason I could think of for having issues
I have not tried GP, but it does not really matter because I have NGV8 (and there is a problem with skin tone as well) and you are fine.
Sequence is apparently the problem.
Thanks for the answer and help.
Tomorrow I will try to add a tattoo at the end (because as I can see Tjure had the same problem and it is probably the tattoo that causes the problem) or I will make a skin map with a tattoo specifically for Rio. XD

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I have not tried GP, but it does not really matter because I have NGV8 (and there is a problem with skin tone as well) and you are fine.
Sequence is apparently the problem.
Thanks for the answer and help.
Tomorrow I will try to add a tattoo at the end (because as I can see Tjure had the same problem and it is probably the tattoo that causes the problem) or I will make a skin map with a tattoo specifically for Rio. XD
Try Golden Palace if you can, it has a script that uses the original skin to create the genitalia.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks, of course I'll try.
Not every character comes with separate MAT for genitals so using the default Genesis 3 or 8 genitalia or NGV8 won't work. This is why you should also have Golden Palace on hand since it'll copy the Torso MAT onto the gens.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
so, about problems with adjusting gens with Hyuna body:
The problem is the tattoo. Removing it removes the white mask from the genitals, reloading the tattoo makes the white mask reappear. GP can't to fix it (unless I'm doing something wrong, but using the manual). On fresh body as well.
I am using Tatoos G3F. I guess I saw the same kit updated to the G3 & G8. I will look for it and try it, and if it fails, I will probably prepare a version of the skin map with the tattoo already applied.

Many thanks for help and hints.

Last edited:
Reactions: weirdscix
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes