Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
so, about problems with adjusting gens with Hyuna body:
The problem is the tattoo. Removing it removes the white mask from the genitals, reloading the tattoo makes the white mask reappear. GP can't to fix it (unless I'm doing something wrong, but using the manual). On fresh body as well.
I am using Tatoos G3F. I guess I saw the same kit updated to the G3 & G8. I will look for it and try it, and if it fails, I will probably prepare a version of the skin map with the tattoo already applied.

Many thanks for help and hints.
If you are using the Anatomical elements and not NGV8 or GP you can use something like this for texture maps that don't include a separate genitalia map. which basically takes the torso texture and maps it to genitalia.

I use it by going to the Surfaces tab and taking the Torso and right clicking then copying the Selected Surface, moving to genitalia and Pasting Surface, then just scroll down and change the UV from Default UVs to Base Female Torso UVs. This should also copy not only the texture, but also any LIE tattoos you might be using.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Krogh

Jul 19, 2021
I have finally made it though all 385 pages of the fan art and there are some very talented folks out there. The one thing that has surprised me is that the content has been pretty vanilla except for a handful of folks and that has been recently for the most part. We have a back story of strippers and sorority girls. Those two groups have probably pulled more trains than Amtrak. I am also surprised that there has not really been any artwork with Sage and her Burke family. There is also some things that need to be worked out with Cathy, Jade, and Bella. Maybe this provides people with ideas. Again great work overall, but I would like to see a few more boundaries pushed. I know folks may say that I should step up and give it a go. I plan on it once I get a better rig. Best to all.

DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019
First time I'm attempting something like this so I know it's pretty sloppy. Also because dpc's scenes are too vanilla I decided to make this one rougher.

MC: Hi Josy, you look great! Dressing up for another one of your girl's nights?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Josy: Dude, what the hell are you even doing here? Go away!

MC: Well, something's been bugging me since I met you... I never got to bang you.
Josy: Are you for real? I thought we already went over this!

MC: Why don't you shut up for once and get on your knees, huh?
Josy: You must be joking.
Mc: Trust me, I'm not.

MC: Hands at the back and open your mouth. I want to fuck your face! Yeah, that's it! Come on open your throat!

Josy: *gagging*
MC: Mmm, such a good throat. Made such a mess of your pretty little makeup too!

MC: Go over to the bed and lean on it.
Josy: Ok...
MC: God, you look so sexy with your makeup smeared all over your face!
Josy: Yeah? Well why don't you come over and make an even bigger mess of it?
MC: Don't have to tell me twice. Open up!

MC: Never knew you were so submissive. Could have told me long ago. Is that also how Maya treats during your little sessions?

Josy: Oh, shut up! Now stop standing there and show me what you've got!
MC: Ha, challenge accepted!

Josy: Mmm, feels soo good. I've never had someone like you.
MC: The one and only!
MC: Im gonna fuck your ass, objections?
Josy: Not at all, go ahead tiger!
MC: God you're such a slut! I've wanted to try this position for such a long time, hope you'll enjoy it too.

Josy: Ah so rough, yeah go deeper!

MC: How does your ass taste, bitch?
Josy: I taste good!
MC: God, you make me go crazy!

MC: On your knees, fast! Time for your meal!
Josy: Asshole, you came in my eye!
MC: *panting* Sorry about that. Sheesh, never came so much in my life!

MC: That was awesome! Didn't know lesbians fuck like that. Hey are you ok? Things got a little bit crazy towards the end there...

Josy: God you are such an idiot! And yes I'm good, just a little worn out from all that. We'll talk later... Now go, I don't want Maya to see us like this!

DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019
I have finally made it though all 385 pages of the fan art and there are some very talented folks out there. The one thing that has surprised me is that the content has been pretty vanilla except for a handful of folks and that has been recently for the most part. We have a back story of strippers and sorority girls. Those two groups have probably pulled more trains than Amtrak. I am also surprised that there has not really been any artwork with Sage and her Burke family. There is also some things that need to be worked out with Cathy, Jade, and Bella. Maybe this provides people with ideas. Again great work overall, but I would like to see a few more boundaries pushed. I know folks may say that I should step up and give it a go. I plan on it once I get a better rig. Best to all.
Haha, what were the chances you wrote this just as I was typing my post?

Reactions: Krogh

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Would one of you guys be able to share what material settings you use for double tail hair with Josy?

TIA

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Base color 02
Hairblending style 09
Hairblending color 07

And now to something complete different...

Some Riona
(powered by the magical PS-Skills of HTC211, thanks again, looks so much better. :))

View attachment 2030717
It wasn't a big deal.
For the tattoo layer, you should use the "multiply" blending mode. And that's all. No magic. XD

Reactions: Tjure
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes