Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I imagined a post-college version of Sage. I made her a little more thicker in part because of my personal taste and in part to represent the passage of time. Constructive feedback is always appreciate. View attachment 2065713 View attachment 2065711 View attachment 2065712
Very interesting! She still looks like Sage, but has a sort of "adult resignation" expression about her. Her hair is especially cool, because it's easy to imagine her keeping it short so that it's easier to manage. I like it! (y)

Would you ever consider doing other Being a D.I.K. characters after college? Personally, I would LOVE to see Quinn, Jill, Josy, and Sally past their time at Burgmeister & Royce.

Reactions: Arcanjo_Fel

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
Very interesting! She still looks like Sage, but has a sort of "adult resignation" expression about her. Her hair is especially cool, because it's easy to imagine her keeping it short so that it's easier to manage. I like it! (y)

Would you ever consider doing other Being a D.I.K. characters after college? Personally, I would LOVE to see Quinn, Jill, Josy, and Sally past their time at Burgmeister & Royce.
I'm kinda doing a "fanfic universe" through my posts. I already did Quinn, Bella, Jill and Josy. In my storyline the MC ended up with Quinn and some of the girls, like Sage, regret having let him go.

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
your a fan of Keijo!!!!!!!!

View attachment 2070235

(knew the reference before clicking on the vid) Best girls is the silver haired loli that can go super sayian.

I also like the Titty Hypnosis lesbian

View attachment 2070254
I'm gonna dissapoint you here but I only know the meme XD
Might have to give it a watch though after hearing that description. That or the titty hypnosis worked.

• Love
Reactions: JoeKent
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes