Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Does anyone know the bedroom assets for Jill's room in the Prep mansion? I have the mansion, but just spent a couple hours searching for the furniture inside her room and... nothing...

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Does anyone know the bedroom assets for Jill's room in the Prep mansion? I have the mansion, but just spent a couple hours searching for the furniture inside her room and... nothing...
First of all: it isn't ready for use, complete asset.

I haven't rebuilt this interior yet, but after a few others, I know that DPC is a thrifty guy and nothing is wasted with him.

Many items come from different locations if they were not used or even repeated (the sock cabinet in MC's family house and the same in Maya's room, Maya's favorite snacks come from Josy's shop, etc. You should look for assets from your friends location and browse the props.

Here you will find the bed you need (and useful for Heater and Josy's room in the HoTs house, Zoey's room and MC dorm):

Here is the bookshelf you need (what a surprise, huh?) we all know this place XD:

And the

IDK where to find the armchair and dresser (I haven't searched yet).

In return, I would like links to the new cabinets in MC's room - I can't find it either XD

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶ ¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶ ¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ ´¶¶¶¶¶´
´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶

very nice, sir :love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)
My favorite render...:love:
Screenshot 2022-10-12 235945.png

• Haha
Reactions: p22 and lockhear

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Can someone tell me what model Tara is.? I know she is straight from the store and I remember seeing her but I cant recall the name for the life of me.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes