Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Good idea! My library is a li'l full right now (and I think the 'smart content' tab is slow because of that), so I don't have everything I downloaded installed, but I'll give this favorite thing a try. I hope I can reciprocate the favor in the future!

B.T.W., do you know the trick to make Camila? I know her skin is FW Francisca, but her head doesn't look quite the same as this character...

And, if it interests you (or anyone else here), I think I figured out Heather right now (it was something I suspected, but only tested it now): her head is 60% Cailin (as listed before) mixed with 60% with the Jessaii "Silver" character (this is the novelty). Her skin is the one already listed here (BD Lorna). Just the head... The body I always do later, but I'm sure it isn't one of those characters (and when it happens, I'd rather do it with morphs because I think searching for bodies is like searching needles in haystacks...).

View attachment 2138622
I haven't done her yet, but her assets were listed earlier in this thread somewhere. I added them to my notes. This is what I have for Camila...

Camila:
Body
Skin
Hair 1
Hair 2

As for Heather, I done her based on an earlier post in here as well... these are my notes on her...

Heather:
Body . For the body use the one of the aurore model, I always use the same
Head cailin 100% . Then you have to modify the nose by making it a little wider. For Heather's face, two other base models can be used and very similar results are achieved, but I think this is the easiest because you only have to touch up the nose a little and a little more
Skin
Hair

This is my Heather render...

Character - Heather.jpg

Also, this is Heather's face from the game (not my render)... something about your render feels... off... too pretty? Hard to pin down...
screenshot0022.jpg

Last edited:

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
I haven't done her yet, but her assets were listed earlier in this thread somewhere. I added them to my notes. This is what I have for Camila...

Camila:
Body
Skin
Hair 1
Hair 2

As for Heather, I done her based on an earlier post in here as well... these are my notes on her...

Heather:
Body . For the body use the one of the aurore model, I always use the same
Head cailin 100% . Then you have to modify the nose by making it a little wider. For Heather's face, two other base models can be used and very similar results are achieved, but I think this is the easiest because you only have to touch up the nose a little and a little more
Skin
Hair

This is my Heather render...

Also, this is Heather's face from the game (not my render)... something about your render feels... off... too pretty? Hard to pin down...
Yeah. I got these hints from that post, but I think Camila uses only the skin. That Francesca character has too angular features.

I think that pic from the game got Heather ugly because of the expression. But thanks anyway for calling my Heather pretty, hehe.

And do you have any tips about Elena? I suspect it's an FW/SA character (skin... I think the morphs are basic Genesis 8), but I couldn't find which one... [EDIT: now I'm almost certain it's the basic G8F, even its skin (same moles in the body)... just finishing the tests...]

B.t.w., I think this tip of using Aurore body is quite wrong (I know it's not yours, but the one listed on the compilation of assets, so it's just a comment)... Aurore body is not curvy (no wasp wais), her ass is quite flat, and her tits a li'l flaccid. I don't think even Quinn uses the Aurore body. I think DPC's bodies are quite customized (look at Sage, for instance, with her huge boobs and butt that, IMHO, looks like it got a job.

For comparison -- Aurore:

aurore.png

And Quinn:

screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah. I got these hints from that post, but I think Camila uses only the skin. That Francesca character has too angular features.

I think that pic from the game got Heather ugly because of the expression. But thanks anyway for calling my Heather pretty, hehe.

And do you have any tips about Elena? I suspect it's an FW/SA character (skin... I think the morphs are basic Genesis 8), but I couldn't find which one... [EDIT: now I'm almost certain it's the basic G8F, even its skin (same moles in the body)... just finishing the tests...]

B.t.w., I think this tip of using Aurore body is quite wrong (I know it's not yours, but the one listed on the compilation of assets, so it's just a comment)... Aurore body is not curvy (no wasp wais), her ass is quite flat, and her tits a li'l flaccid. I don't think even Quinn uses the Aurore body. I think DPC's bodies are quite customized (look at Sage, for instance, with her huge boobs and butt that, IMHO, looks like it got a job.

View attachment 2138748

And Quinn:

View attachment 2138751
Here's another side by side of Heather from the game with a fairly neutral look on her face (from early in the game) and yours... definitely something isn't quite the same in your render. I like what you created, but... it's off a bit... in her eyes and her mouth... her mouth is wider and her eyes don't have quite as much... height (for lack of a better term)... and they're not as bright blue... she always has a certain, distinctive look to her that your render lacks (no offense). I think the original Cailin at 100% on the head is correct rather than 60%.

Clipboard.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Oh... sorry... I forget to tell you that it's on zero position and I didn't care about the eyes at that moment (though I don't like the original eyes and I probably wouldn't use them). It's a zero-positioned G3F (I think I loaded Skelita, but it doesn't matter because I zeroed the body) with 60% Cailin Head + 60% Skelita Head. Just that. 1st prototype that probably requires some fine-tuning, and the expression is that blank face of zero position. But I'm certain Skelita is the missing ingredient because of her characteristic nose and it would be too much of a coincidence to get that result without using any other morph (and Cailin alone is a quite different character, viz. Beth and Karen-Rebecca). But, yeah... the mouth indeed looks different though I don't know if it's morphing or the result of the typical pissed-off Heather expression.
Her expression in this is when they first meet the MC and this is a fairly neutral one as she also smiles in this scene, she isn't annoyed. If you look through the game, she has this expression all the time.

Yeah, you could improve it by adjusting certain things. I may play around with it more myself as she's my favourite character, test your settings with expressions etc... tomorrow or something. Could be interesting.

Reactions: The Japanese

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah. I think DPC fine-tunes most if not all of his characters. Getting the basic assets is just the beginning. But I don't think he does anything radical (except for Camila who has a face that looks like totally customized to me). I think he has a pattern of taking one or two characters, adding the skin of another (sometimes... sometimes he uses the same skin, like in the cases of Quinn and Jill), and then he does his customizations with morphs. As for the bodies, I think he quite customizes their tits and asses, at least of the main ones, because, whenever he does a lot of morphs, it's quite noticeable.

B.t.w., I think there's a missing ingredient with Lily because she's clearly not pure Raine.
I done up a new render using neutral expressions in my own poses and I found a better one from the game. This one from the game is definitely neutral as she has an annoyed look and a happy look in the same scene, this was the neutral one.

I rendered my own model up with zero expressions and 100% Caitlin, then i changed her to your settings, rendered them both out then put together this comparison image. The 100% Caitlin image is on the left, yours is on the right. All with zero expressions.
Clipboard.jpg

As for the other characters, I honestly haven't done much work on them. Mainly Heather, Bella, the MC and a couple random others. I really should do more work.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah, dude. I think you're right. I rendered a Heather with 100% Cailin and no morphs and I think she barely needs any adjustment. Since Cailin looks quite different with her textures, I thought we needed something else, but we don't. But my Heather looks cuter anyway :p
Yeah, I DO like what you made, she looks quite nice. But I also like Heather's sultry look (for lack of a better description). It's too bad she isn't a love interest in the game.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019

View attachment 2138748

And Quinn:

View attachment 2138751
Prolly this or just vicky 8 with fitness dialed. Quinn mixes Aurore and Tara 2 on the head morph to get the slightly sharper-than-Aurore features.

Yeah. I think DPC fine-tunes most if not all of his characters. Getting the basic assets is just the beginning. But I don't think he does anything radical (except for Camila who has a face that looks like totally customized to me). I think he has a pattern of taking one or two characters, adding the skin of another (sometimes... sometimes he uses the same skin, like in the cases of Quinn and Jill), and then he does his customizations with morphs. As for the bodies, I think he quite customizes their tits and asses, at least of the main ones, because, whenever he does a lot of morphs, it's quite noticeable.

B.t.w., I think there's a missing ingredient with Lily because she's clearly not pure Raine.
Pretty sure Lily is 0 Raine. Unfortunately most of the assets in the asset post are wrong.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes