Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Yeah... The skin is indeed Raine's but not only the head but also the body got nothing to do...

That's what Lily looks like:

View attachment 2175005

That's what pure Raine (100%/100% with no other morphs) looks like (I just added an expression to make her look nicer):

View attachment 2175047

I tried to do a better version, but I think I over-complicated with too many morphs (I even added 35% of Raine, but I'm not sure if it's necessary because I've had to fix many things with morphs)... I never seen DPC do anything like that, so I think I'm missing one or more ingredients that would simplify things...

View attachment 2175048

So I'm looking forward to the help of the community to solve the Lily's mystery, because Raine (at least alone) is not her shape...
For that you have to first understand a 3D model and then "buy excessive and expensive assets". Also, in a DAZ model it can have up to more than 14,000 changes if you have an RTX 4090, although this is not an example since Lily's model is somewhat old, but that does not mean that it cannot have 3,000 changes in its three-dimensional body.
Only Lily's eye pack costs $40 :ROFLMAO: mystery solved the power of money:ROFLMAO:

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
I was having some fun with Zoey, fixing her chest tattoo and putting it in the proper place...

Zoey-United-Full.png

but... I noticed that the recipe suggested here is faulty and neither the skin nor the morphs are hers.
I'm putting my conclusions in the spoiler box to not pollute the post, in case someone wants to help me find the real Zoey:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
Since some people have been requesting this for some time, from what I could gather, here we go: Maya joins Quinn's restaurant to pay her tuition.
If you have a problem with NTR or rough sex don't bother clicking the spoiler below.
View attachment 2181107
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow, good work, we need more (y)

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
I am not an Arieth fan, but that 2nd one is going into my wallpaper rotation. It's dark enough that it won't flash-fry my eyes at 3am in a dark room. (and I like the quality)
Thank you for the compliment. :D

Based on your comment, I decided to make a darker variation. And since you aren't an Arieth fan I figured I could also do versions with Quinn and Riona, which was also a good practice in Daz3D on how to replace a character in an existing scene! :)

Hope at least one of them proves useful.

Quinn:
Quinn-Burlesque-Chair-1920x1080.png
Quinn-Burlesque-Chair-Alt-Dark-1920x1080.png

Riona:
Riona-Burlesque-Chair-1920x1080.png

Riona-Burlesque-Chair-Alt-Dark-1920x1080.png

Arieth (Dark):
Arieth-Burlesque-Chair-Alt-Dark-1920x1080.png

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Thank you for the compliment. :D

Based on your comment, I decided to make a darker variation. And since you aren't an Arieth fan I figured I could also do versions with Quinn and Riona, which was also a good practice in Daz3D on how to replace a character in an existing scene! :)

Hope at least one of them proves useful.

Quinn:
View attachment 2181854
View attachment 2181855

Riona:
View attachment 2181856

View attachment 2181857

Arieth (Dark):
View attachment 2181858
:love::love::love:

Reactions: GeekyLion
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes