Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Did u modified any one of them?
Yes, since then, I have of course modified Sage and Bella, but they are reproductions of characters from the game, so they are fan-arts, and it would be too long to explain all the modifications I made, if you want to have fun reproducing them, you can find some indications all along the thread.

D

Deleted member 1782217

Yes, since then, I have of course modified Sage and Bella, but they are reproductions of characters from the game, so they are fan-arts, and it would be too long to explain all the modifications I made, if you want to have fun reproducing them, you can find some indications all along the thread.
I just wanna know the modified points for Jill only because I can't find any thing about modify all long the thread do u understand?

:(;

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
How I can make an animated kiss?????
same as you doing the other animations, frame by frame.. you either make your own kiss scene or either load an animation from various sites but at the moment I don't remember any kissing animation set on any store.. only a single kiss pose so from there it's your work to pose the figures frame by frame until you get what you wanted.. not easy at all for beginners.

D

Deleted member 1782217

same as you doing the other animations, frame by frame.. you either make your own kiss scene or either load an animation from various sites but at the moment I don't remember any kissing animation set on any store.. only a single kiss pose so from there it's your work to pose the figures frame by frame until you get what you wanted.. not easy at all for beginners.
Where I should start to learn animations??
and it's possible to animate the camera too?? or not??
:confused:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes